“Great food”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 13 April 2018

We went here while visiting the area. The host/owner wouldn't seat us until our entire party was there (my husband had to park the car). I understand that policy, but he had a major chip on his shoulder about something and was downright miserable. I spoke with another diner who said the same thing about him. But our server and the other staff were pleasant. I didn't have much of an appetite but after I saw a half-dozen people get the mac-and-cheese, I figured it was worth trying. It was incredible (and made for a good lunch the next day due to their hefty portions!)

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Second visit and the food is amazingly hot, hefty portions, fast service and always tasty. The beer selection is great. I ordered a Wachusett Blueberry beer but their cocktail list is intriguing. Next time i will order a cocktail! The noodle dishes easily feed two with leftovers. Fish n chips is excellent.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

This place is solid. Delicious food, great staff, good draft & drinks list. There's almost always a line but it's always worth the wait. The portions are huge. Usually when you hear that it can mean only so-so food but not the case here at Fat Cat. We've never had a bad meal. It's my husbands favorite go to place in the area. The apps are all good but you have to save room for the entrees. I love the calimari, pulled pork nachos & fried pickles. The signature mac n cheese is tasty and enough for a couple more meals. The first time you order it and it arrives it's almost embarrassing...it's a huge amount. Love the Wedge Salad, Great burgers, sandwiches, & entrees - it's all been good. The servers are class act and even though they're always swamped they never make you feel rushed or not special. Love the Fat Cat!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I always enjoy there Lobster macaroni and cheese and pulled pork nachos are absolutely delicious. Everyone is friendly.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Fun vibe. Great food. Really like the wings. I usually sit at the bar. Good draft list. Always really busy.

Been to The Fat Cat? Share your experiences!