“Fabulous seafood dishes”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Four of us donned here this last Saturday for dinner and the waitress was personable the atmosphere was good and the food was great. Two people got lobster ravioli which they said were really good. Another got the lobster mac and cheese and they said it was the best they ever had. I got the 2 pound stuffed lobster and it was amazing. I can't recommend this place enough and will go here again the next time I'm in the Boston area.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful brunch out on the back deck overlooking the marina. A beautiful day, excellent brunch choices, and attentive service that didn't rush us even though it was very busy.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Always looking for a good Sunday brunch, but want a buffet. Well I found a great one. We went July 9th, 3 couples. Got there when they opened (brunch is 10:00 to 2:00). They do not take reservations for brunch. Seated immediately, waiter came right over to ask our drink preference, coffee, tea and juice included in price (24.95/pp) plus they have a full bar. Walked over to food, everything looked amazing. Desserts over in the corner, fresh fruit salad, rolls, corn bread, cinnamon butter -yummy, scrambled eggs, bacon, potatoes, steamship prime rib, ham, fish, pastas, and oh at the end??? Made to order waffles and omelettes. Ate so much never got to the dessert table. This is a great Sunday destination. Oh and if you want, they have a great patio to eat outside. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank DoreenandGreg
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Recommended by our hotel, we enjoyed a nice dinner here. Service was attentive and good. Food was excellent. We would dine here again when staying in the area.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

I don't know if it was an off night or what but everything that could go wrong did. My husband ordered medium rare steak tips and they were beyond well done. My daughter ordered the lobster ravioli and they brought her lobster macoroni and cheese. I ordered salmon salad with candied walnuts but there wee no walnuts or dressing. The clam chowder tasted like bacon fat. The waitress did correct everything but overall the experience was poor. The door to the kitchen was opened and you could see the complete chaos in there with food all over the floor. They did give us 15% off the bill but I will never go back. I go out to eat a lot and this was the worst experience I've had in years. The food quality is poor and the staff is obviously inexperienced.

Been to Inn At Bay Pointe? Share your experiences!