“Wonderful trip back in time.”
Review of Acapulcos

Ranked #46 of 307 Restaurants in Quincy
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

We absolutely loved our very sweet, attentive waitress.
This restaurant just shined of cleanliness, gave generous portions of food reminiscent of the wonderful good we have had in Mexico.
Not only was the good authentic, it was not Americanized. There was a huge basket of complementary chips and homemade salsa, and humongous portions, which we got an entire other meal out of.
They were extremely accommodating, when we requested some deviations from this restaurant.
We cannot wait for our next visit, and have already purchased a second restaurant certificate.
Really good!

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 6 November 2016

The choices were standard Tex Mex plus some authentic Mexican dishes. The preparation was very good. Our server was efficient and very pleasant. The setup is a combo family restaurant sports bar.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 27 October 2016

I love this place. Great food, reasonably priced and a good atmosphere. Usually my family has take out from here, and we love it. One time (actually the night we were doing take out for our anniversary) our food was wrong, and not great and the order was poor/screwed up in general so we called and complained. They were very nice and said they would tell the manager. The next time I ordered take out from there the manager comp'd us a free meal. This was excellent. It was hassle free and really great. And the free time the food was awesome (like normal)!!!!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 3 October 2016

Never fails to have tasty and authentic Mexican food. Service is great and margaritas are even better.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

After taking 50 minutes to get out of Boston, I was very hungry. I took the exit to Quincy and pulled over to search for somewhere to eat. I was heading to a different place but when I got there it didn't look very good so I continued on and found this place. I thought why not? I haven't had Mexican yet in Massachusetts - that sounds good! The restaurant is in a corner location so it's bigger that what it seems from the exterior. The staff is very friendly. Their chips were warm and very good and salsa had a little kick to it. I ordered a house Margarita and chicken enchiladas suizas minus beans (I don't ever eat them). My drink was very good, the food was tasty but my rice was a little undercooked and some grains were a bit hard. I felt full but not overfull. I would come back but would look around for other places for other experiences. They have a pay phone in the ladies restroom (non-working per waitress) which I thought was a strange location even back in the days before cell phone technology!

Date of visit: July 2016

Been to Acapulcos? Share your experiences!