“Delicious sushi ”

Fuji Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 307 Restaurants in Quincy
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

This is my favorite sushi place in Quincy. The salmon and tuna are so fresh. We also ordered the eel & avocado, and spicy tuna and salmon.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Superbe décor inside. Food was fantastic, we had sushi, and a pineapple rice inside of a pineapple !! Our server Annmarie was awesome and the mananger Sheila was excellent. We will be back again soon. Thank you justine and Roy

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Give it a 3.5 stars. This place is small and does get pack. There are about 8 to 10 tables. The service was good and the food came out fast. The sushi was freshed. Definitely get the uni, veggies tempura, Hamachi Kama and hokkai yaki.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

This place is not clean and the service is terrible. Such a disgusting corner restaurant. I visited today for the first time, and will never visit again. Would never recommend this place to anyone. If you want sushi go elsewhere.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Came here to sample some Japanese food. We ordered uni sashimi, I wouldn't recommend it, it's not as fresh as I hoped it would be, we also have agedashi tofu which I thought was not just okay, tofu was not cook with soft silken ones so it was not buttery soft. Soft shell crabs was very crispy but dry . However, I do like the Hamachi Kama ( it's a yellow fin tuna neck collar) it was grilled and seasoned just right. The meat is so tender and soft. Would recommend this dish .

Date of visit: September 2017