“Checked out the "New" Fuji”
Review of Fuji At Woc

Fuji At Woc
Ranked #28 of 307 Restaurants in Quincy
Reviewed 16 April 2017

Have been going to the best Sushi restaurant for years, so we needed to check out the New Fuji which moved up the street - on Hancock St. in Quincy. All I can say is, "WOW"! Upscale and fabulous. If you love sushi (they also accommodate non-sushi patrons), then Fuji WOC (West of Chestnut) is a must!!

Reviewed 2 April 2017

I stopped in for the first time this past Monday with my fiance and his friend, and we were all extremely impressed! The sushi is delicious, they made me an amazing ginger martini, and the staff was fantastic and super attentive. I will be back here many more times!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

I loved Fuji 1546 but Fuji WoC blows it away. The ambiance is gorgeous and the food matches it. The sushi is top notch and the new menu looks great! Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Good old Fuji with a facelift. The sushi was great quality. While we waited, we were also offered two pieces of a special salmon nigiri that was exceptional. The only reason they lost a bubble was for the dessert--I know you don't go for the dessert, but since the offer, we had the vanilla crepe cake which was centered mostly around the ice cream rather than the crepe cake. Will be coming back again for the sushi soon!

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Never expected to find such a good sushi restaurant outside the city. Food, service, decor all fantastic. Well done by owner Jimmy Liang!

Been to Fuji At Woc? Share your experiences!