We stayed at the Best Western for proximity to Acadia National Park. Our room was spacious, clean and comfortable. We had a very adequate amount of towels and other amenities each day. Small coffee pot and fridge in the room as well. The free breakfast each morning was really over and above any we have experienced before. Hot omelets, bacon, sausage, toast, english muffins with any kind of jelly/peanut butter, coffee, hot chocolate, many kinds of cereals...I could go on and on. The woman who supervised the room was so fun, with tons of sight seeing suggestions...very informative! We enjoyed our stay immensely and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property is located back enough from Rt#3 to avoid traffic noise. We have a playground for small children, Bocce for all ages, a S'Mores fire pit with attendant on site evenings. We have park style Bar-B Que s and picnic tables. Lots of green areas for relaxing. We have a badminton area and lawn toys. We offer inside movies on rainy days or nights for the kids with some classics for the older folks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Acadia Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Acadia Park Hotel Bar Harbor
- Best Western Bar Harbor
- Bar Harbor Best Western
- Best Western Acadia Park Inn Bar Harbor, Maine