US$316
US$299
US$231
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$312/night.

US$354
US$343
US$649
US$237
US$98
US$104
US$95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$200
US$132
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$294
US$247
Priceline
  • Pool
US$1,132
1,394 results
All reviewsal dentepool areatumon baylittle thingsgreat poolthe club loungejapanese restaurantwater slidesenjoyed my staybeach accessbeautiful beachocean viewpoolsdeliguamcagesstaycation
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Hotels in Guam are not exactly undergoing any major changes, so Hyatt Regency looked exactly like how I remembered it almost 10 years ago. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

Location is marvellous. The pool is big, gym is well equipped, and the beach is right outside the pool. The Regency Club was well stocked with wine and food in the evenings, and even with the heavy traffic at the lounge, staff tried their best attending to our every needs.

The club manager however, was not knowledgeable with our corporate rate. He insisted in charging us extra seeing I was bringing my friend to the club. I had to actually show him the Hyatt app with our corporate rate loaded to prove that our rate covered two guests instead of one. Being confronted on the spot at the club left a bad impression, though it was swiftly rectified.

Early check-in was much appreciated since our flight arrived at early morning. For that I am very grateful.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

To start with, I'll point out that like every other hotel in Guam, except possibly the Nikko, the lobby is so much nicer than the rooms that you'll be left wondering why. I guess because of the constant humidity, lack of investment, etc., that's just how things are there. The Hyatt has the best location based on beach access and nearness to shopping and restaurants, so to me would be the automatic choice if you're not renting a car. The rooms, as I mentioned, are a bit of a let down, in need of new carpets, furniture, fixtures, and bathroom caulking. In my room, the fridge coils were so packed with ice that the door wouldn't close (the ice was pushing a shelf out), so I ended up defrosting it on the balcony myself. Why hadn't this been noticed, when they stock the fridge with complimentary water bottles each day? At least the water bottles are certainly a nice touch. The pool area is the best around by a large margin, and is comparable to very high-end places in Hawaii. Covered parking is free, too. If they upgrade/refresh the rooms, this will be a solid 5-star property.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
HyattRegencyGuam, Public Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear craiginsd

Hafa Adai and thank you for staying with us at Hyatt Regency Guam.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that we caused during your stay. Please be assured that we have discussed your feedback with our Housekeeping teams and are currently reviewing our procedures.

It is important to us that we continue to do what we can to improve the overall experience of our guests and receiving your feedback will allow us to identify areas where we can improve both our product and service.

We hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next trip.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Hello Niji Team,

I usually eat at Niji 2-3 times per month with my family.

The service is spectacular and I love the food so much. But whenever I go to the dessert area, i kinda feel bored and wish there was ice cream. The cakes are ok but ice cream will make you feel more refreshed after..

One flavor will be fine, I suggest green tea ice cream or vanilla so that the Japanese theme will still be kept.

Hope you consider my suggestion to have matcha ice cream

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear redstar r

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Guam.

Thank you very much for your feedback as these help us become better at what we do every day. I have shared your comments to the Food & Beverage team for further action.

Thank you once again for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

The Hyatt Guam always makes us feel like we are their most important guest. The little extra details that they do for you makes it wonderful. Make sure to try Al Dente, the restaurant inside the hotel. It is VERY GOOD. Also, they have a house band that is amazing every single time we hear them sing

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear Imirish_4

Hafa Adai and thank you for staying with us at Hyatt Regency Guam.

We thank you for the generous feedback and comments regarding our facility and restaurant. Your feedback is very much appreciated and has been shared with our team, as it acts as a great motivator.

Reviewed 17 August 2017