“Great place to stay near Pago Pago”
Review of Le Falepule

Le Falepule
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pago Pago
Le Falepule
Ranked #1 of 4 Pago Pago B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 April 2015

This place is great. I stay here often for business. It is a lovely homebase with a beautiful view. You can see the bats flying around in the evening. The hostess Va is a lovely woman and I enjoy chatting with her. She is very accomodating and even started to wake up early and make me coffee on my field days at 5:30 am. She has 3 very friendly lodge dogs. They bark when you come up but are totally harmless. Breakfast is basic but good toast, cereal and fruit. A perfect start to the day is a cup of coffee and that view. Safe from tsunamis up there too always a plus. The rooms are nice and pefectly clean, beds are very comfy. Most are basic with a queen bed but the suite has a lovely view and jacuzzi tub (though I've never used it). Free wifi as well. My only qualm is it is need of a renovation because some parts are just older and falling apart and the driveway up to it is steep and covered in moss. Most times it is fine, but during heavy rains it can be rather difficult for a regular car to get up. If you walk it's quite a workout and you pass some neighbor's dogs who are bit scary but never approached me the numerous times I have walked or jogged the hill. Basically I love this place if you want to be close to town, have a car, and don't mind not having a pool. There is an excellent snorkeling spot in Fagaalu just at the bottom of the hill.

Room Tip: The suite is the best if it is available.