“True Paradise”
other traveller has booked this property
View of the Koolau Mountain Range as you drive into the property
View of the Koolau Mountain Range as you drive into the property
Living area
Bedroom and living area
California King Bed
Kitchen with full size refrigerator
Private Bathroom
Twin beds in separate bedroom with A/C
Some of many tame wild white doves
Hunter, my new golden retriever
Private BBQ gazebo
Private gazebo and BBQ area
Waimanalo Beach, #1 Beach in the US 2015, only a five minute drive away!
View of the Koolau Mountain Range
Sunset view from the main house
Moon rise view from the gazebo and mainhouse
Hawaiian Rainbow!
View of the Koolau Mountain Range waterfalls after a heavy rain
View from house, Mt. Olamana
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jerimollo...
Lewisville, Texas
“True Paradise”
Reviewed 17 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

All I can say is Open Palms Plantation was wonderful! When I found this place online I was so excited, it was just what we were looking for. When I got there, it was far MORE than what I thought. It was amazing. Kitty was very friendly and helpful and always there if we needed anything. The use of the washer and dyer was a lifesaver! The space was very comfortable for our family of 4. We cooked breakfast every morning, and had a nice going away dinner outside on the covered patio. I would recommend this place a thousand times over. I will definitely book my next trip around when Open Palms is open!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
dessie b
“Solo Traveler”
Reviewed 24 August 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Thank you Kitty for opening up your home to people looking for the perfect place to stay. A luxury treehouse in the jungle fit with everything you could ever need (including 15 different types of sunscreen!), minutes away from the most beautiful beaches. The location was convenient to everything, and as a solo female traveler I felt 100% safe for the entirety of my 12 day vacation. Kitty was the hostess with the mostest!!

Kari L
“Absolute Slice of Heaven!”
Reviewed 26 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

My daughter and I had the most amazing week in Oahu and a large portion of that was due to Kitty and Open Palms. Tucked into Lush landscape at the base of the mountains, big spacious Villa & super top-notch Hostess made for the perfect home base for all our daily exploring and fun. We highly recommend for families/ couples/ girls trips... can't think of a more perfect place. we'll be coming back for sure!!

Management Response
27 Jul 2018
Thank you for the nice review Kari! It was a pleasure getting to know you. Looking forward to having you back again… Take care and God bless you.
anbruc1
Soldotna, Alaska
“Paradise!”
Reviewed 6 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

My family and I recently stayed at Open Palms. It is a paradise! Close to the best beaches, centrally located to activities, minutes to great shopping at Kailua and restaurants, and close to the grocery store. It was so nice to stay in such a beautiful and peaceful setting. Everything we needed was provided for us - snorkel gear, coolers, and beach chairs. We had plenty of room to spread out at the end of the day and enjoy meals on the gorgeous lanai looking at the mountains while we ate our meals or watching movies inside. Our host, Kitty, was so kind and generous. She made us feel so welcome and had all the information we needed for our travels. We would highly recommend Open Palms to anyone traveling to Oahu. Thank you Kitty!

Management Response
8 Jun 2018
It was so nice getting to know your family. I’m glad you enjoyed your stay at Open Palms Plantation.Thank you for the kind review.Take care and God bless!
745clinto...
“Perfect location ”
Reviewed 17 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The best beaches and views are on this side of the island. Very close to konahuanui hiking. If you want a real travel experience stay here.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing