“Loved it!”

Ono Steaks Lunchwagon
Ranked #4 of 26 Restaurants in Waimanalo
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Description: We just toured Oahu on a shoe string/found great values & in Hawaii there are great values eating out of neat lunchwagons...not to mention the views...I have Pictures & items & prices of their menu along with cute pictures of owners serving & the lunchwagon itself This is Polynesian Hawaiian cooking at it's best....Great Food & Great Value...Will be happy to send you pics. Thank you, dj
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Really loved the food here. I tried the steak plate and garlic fries. The steak plate came with rice and I choose the salad on the side. It was quite good. I really loved the garlic fries - packed with garlic - great flavor. Would certainly stop here again.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

I was driving in the area and found this place on trip advisor. It was very good. I ordered the steak plate. Which was real good. And then I ordered these things, which I can't remember the name of but were called Portuguese donuts. They were amazing. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

Food was very good. The food portions were plenty even for a mini size. We especially enjoyed the Loco Moco breakfast.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

Approaching noon while on our drive around the island we spotted the bright yellow shack and pulled in. Lots of parking. Having had a large breakfast we ordered one kalbi and shrimp plate to share among 3 of us. It was cooked to order and it was ono! Portion size was good: way too much food for 1, filling for 2, and fine for 3. We would definitely return when in Waimanalo again. Service was super courteous and everything, including the restroom, was clean.

Reviewed 25 March 2016

We were hungry and saw Ono as out only option. We both ordered the fish tacos and the garlic fries. The garlic fries were inedible way too much raw garlic. I liked the mango salsa on top of the tacos but the fish didn't taste right. Overall didn't like it, won't be back.