“If you like eat out and carry great stop.”

Barbecue Kai Incorporated
Ranked #18 of 58 Restaurants in Waianae
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Pick up some Curry katsu chicken. My wife loves it. I get a simple grilled cheese sandwich with tomato and pepper and then head to pokai bay to enjoy the beach. Great local folks Oh that's right for the last 10 1/2 years we have become locals with fair skin. Aloha Tommy

Reviewed 13 February 2017

This a somewhat hole in the wall, drive in! This is a MUST go to place to eat if your hanging out on the leeward coast.Plates are full & plentiful while prices are reasonable too.
Ham. Steak or chicken katsu are out favorites to eat there. The breakfast combo is our SUNDAY BREAKFAST regular.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

I will say you get a ton of food for your money. My problem with it is the cleanliness of the place. Too many fly's for my liking.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch after snorkeling at Electric Beach while driving up to Makaha. Not bad! Generous portions but the macaroni in the mac salad was overlooked & kind of mushy. I had the BBQ chicken plate lunch & chicken was tasty yet had a bit of fat & skin still on it. The only hot sauce they had was Tabasco, no Sriracha, which kind of sucked.

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

We ordered the barbecue mix plate, and although it was cheaper than their competitors across the street, it wasn't as tasty. The rice was way too sticky, the ribs fatty and bland, the teriyaki steak was almost flavorless. The chicken was better, though, and the macaroni salad was exactly the same. All in all, next time I'll pay a couple of extra bucks for better tasting food at the other place.