“Great vacation, miraculous renters”
other travellers have booked this property
newly renovated
newly renovated
Living Room
bedroom 1 (queen size bed); guest bed available for more than 4 guest
bedroom 1
air conditioned bedrooms a must to stay comfortable (split a/c=quiet)
bedroom 2 (full size bed)
full bathroom
front of property
fenced, with one parking stall inside plus street parking
guest house's own washer and dryer
beach chair/umbrella/mat,
snorkel gear, snorkling & diving guide book available for our guests
walking distance to beach, bus stop (main road), two blocks away from shopping center
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Ilona S
“Great vacation, miraculous renters”
Reviewed 9 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Very nice, helpful and dear renters. We have always felt very well. The house offers everything what one needs. All important shopping possibilities are in the immediate nearness. To explore for excursions and the island, the house lies ideally. One gets to know the population very closely and very directly. Though it is really a little bit loudly, but for it the renters are able to do nothing. The Hawaiians are anyway pure a little bit, but very friendly. Sometime one gets used to the noise and accepts him as normal. We were too third in the house and have felt well looked. We would come again any time.

Thank you for all....

Your age range 35-49
Reviewed 17 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

J D
colorado
“Great place off the beaten path.”
Reviewed 10 January 2017 for a stay in October 2016

This is about 20 minutes away from Honolulu. It was a easy drive there. The neighbor hood looks old and not fancy. However we felt safe here. The owners are very kind and willing to help in anyway you need. We feel the place was very clean and I really felt taken care of being here. This is directly in the community and you will not find many tourist in this part of town. I highly recommend driving as far up the highway as you can get and park at the end. Walk the 3 miles? or so on the coast for amazing views and at the end are seals. We didn't get to the end but the waves and sunset was amazing. I like feeling like I am embraced in the culture of the area.

Your age range 35-49
KatrinaSF...
Paris
“Cute Clean & Cozy”
Reviewed 25 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

We really enjoyed the place. There's some noise (suped up cars going by and fireworks), but we attributed most of that to it being Christmas! The house itself was fine. A lot of locks and we weren't familiar with the lock box (our fault). Traffic was horrible. But, once you are there, you really don't need to drive. There are groceries close. The beach is close. Some friends thought this area was "sketchy" but it was fine. We enjoyed it and recommend it. Has everything you need.

Your age range 50-64
Figuracio...
“Beautiful and welcoming place to stay in!”
Reviewed 13 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

I was born and raised in Oahu and two years ago I moved to Washington. Coming back after two years with my boyfriend and my 6 month old son. I wanted to show them what Hawaii was like and how it raised me to be the person I am today. We had only two weeks. I stayed at my Moms place in Kalihi and of course being away for two years she already had roommates. So for the whole first week and half we were sleeping in her living room on an air bed. Crystal my cousin owner of the rental house messaged me about this place. At first I wanted to make sure I spent my time equally with my family and friends. Finally, with nothing else to do on my last two days on Oahu I decided to stay at this place. Right when we parked our rental car there were beautiful flowers welcoming us, and it just gave me the feeling of comfort. As we entered the livingroom there were fans on the ceiling, tv, and a beautiful kitchen. Everything was there! It felt like home sweet home. I thought to my self and was like, I made a good decision bringing my boyfriend and son here. We finally had privacy. My boyfriend got to feel like he lived here for so long. Instead of booking a hotel full of strangers we got a whole place to ourselves. We felt so comfortable that the rooms had AC and my son took a three hour nap!! It was such a great place to be away from all the tourist spots and the city. It was peaceful... It was a place where I showed my little family what Hawaii should really feel like. One of the best days of my vacation!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing