Just returned from a stay in BT 708 at this resort. What a wonderful property and the sunsets from the lanai were gorgeous. Very quiet, beautiful beach, quaint little bar with great service, but no restaurant. There are plenty of options nearby and you're away from the crowds in Waikiki. I absolutely loved this little resort area. The unit itself was quite comfortable, and the property manager met us to give us a walk through which was nice. In Maui last year, our property management company had leis for us which was a nice touch not included here. There were a few minor inconveniences to note, but nothing to stop us from staying here again: Ice maker was slow, be sure to stock up on bags of ice. Appliances are high end, and wow was the fridge door heavy! There was no salt/pepper in the unit, the lighting is horrible for putting on makeup and there wasn't a single full length mirror to be found. A/C wasn't the coolest, but ok. The beds were incredibly comfortable and the view from the lanai spectacular. The master suite was amazing, the 2nd bedroom somewhat cramped. Be aware, construction is on the horizon and this would considerably impact your experience. Check on status before booking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Balmy breezes and peaceful white-sand beaches. Ko Olina Beach Villas Resort, on the southwest coast of Oahu, feels straight from a Hawaiian storybook. Here you'll find exceptional two and three bedroom boutique vacation rental villas with gourmet kitchens and floor to ceiling sliding glass walls leading out to your private lanai. Luxurious villas with a personal touch in an utterly breathtaking setting. Outside, find four breathtaking lagoons with wide sandy beaches and numerous beautifully landscaped pools and hot tubs. Enjoy golf at our LPGA championship golf course and sign up for a catamaran cruise watching dolphins and whales at play. The beach bar awaits along with your ocean side grill to prepare sumptuous meals while sipping a cocktail and watching the sun dip into the ocean. The end to another beautiful day in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Beach Villas at Ko Olina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ko Olina Beach Villas Hotel Kapolei
- Beach Villas At Ko Olina Oahu, HI