We booked a 2 bedroom with ocean view and it was wonderful. Sandwiched between the marriott and Disney property, it is a nice quiet stretch of beach and we never felt crowded even in the middle of summer. Being able to walk down to the beach in minutes is a treat anywhere. The snorkeling was ok, but really can't complaint being that convenient. We were there for a wedding and it was perfect. It is not too convenient for going to Honolulu, especially with the traffic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Balmy breezes and peaceful white-sand beaches. Ko Olina Beach Villas Resort, on the southwest coast of Oahu, feels straight from a Hawaiian storybook. Here you'll find exceptional two and three bedroom boutique vacation rental villas with gourmet kitchens and floor to ceiling sliding glass walls leading out to your private lanai. Luxurious villas with a personal touch in an utterly breathtaking setting. Outside, find four breathtaking lagoons with wide sandy beaches and numerous beautifully landscaped pools and hot tubs. Enjoy golf at our LPGA championship golf course and sign up for a catamaran cruise watching dolphins and whales at play. The beach bar awaits along with your ocean side grill to prepare sumptuous meals while sipping a cocktail and watching the sun dip into the ocean. The end to another beautiful day in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Beach Villas at Ko Olina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ko Olina Beach Villas Hotel Kapolei
- Beach Villas At Ko Olina Oahu, HI