“25 year patron!!!!”

Ranked #10 of 131 Restaurants in Kaneohe
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Placed a take out order. And for the second time in a row the incompetent help left out one of the item ordered. For the second time I had to drive 30 minute round trip to pick up what someone could not remember to include in the order. I then had cold food.
This will be the last time I ever eat there.
I did get “ I’m sorry”.
That does not compensate me for my time or cold food.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 30 June 2018

Start with the crunchy Chinese chicken salad, then move on to a chicken, beef, pork, maybe seafood although seafood is very expensive, dish, and don't forget the noodles.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

SUPER QUICK and very attentive staff seat you, and start serving you immediately. The weekday lunch prices are such a good deal plus they are not Ala Carte like the normal Chinese menu. It's like massive plate lunch portion for super reasonable prices. My family is never as quiet at meal time than when we here. No one talks cause everyone can't stop eating the ono food!

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

I've heard they have new owners and I'm assuming that comes with a new cook.

The customer service was above average. We were seated and waited on very quickly during lunch hour. The food was ok but something changed from before. Something was definitely missing in regards to the flavor.

Of course we will be back for another try in a month or so

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

We were seated instantly and no fewer than three servers asked us if we were ready to order. The dishes we ordered, shrimp and veggies, and duck with pineapple were ok. The duck was tasty, but the bone-in preparation made for a lot of work for a small amount of meat. The shrimp was sweet and succulent but the sauce was standard white sauce. We were given the check before we even finished eating. It felt like we were rushed so they could turn over the table. It didn't make for a relaxing meal.