“Loved the curry”

Add it.
Sumo Ramen
Ranked #64 of 131 Restaurants in Kaneohe
Reviewed 8 July 2016

These are the kind places we loved when we lived on Oahu and look for when we come back to visit. It was a rainy day with a weather front blowing through. Perfect for ramen or pho. Decided to get curry ramen and it was right on. Ono grinds. Thick yellow curry served hot with a nice portion of noodles. We both had leftovers. Everything was cooked fresh and came fairly quickly.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 14 October 2015

Delicious ramen shop on the windward side of Oahu. Had the spicy beef ramen and my nose was running but the flavor was very good. Lots to choose from including a fried SPAM appetizer, which was also very good. Senior discount was 20% too!

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 16 September 2014 via mobile

This little shop has a bunch of tasty dishes.

The sumo ramen is really nice and generally more than I can finish.

The curries are yummy. I even enjoyed the spam katsu curry which sounded a little over the top.

Their unique dishes are good to break up your day to day and the old standards are quite well made.

Good value and ample parking.

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I have had better ramen but this is probably the best in Kaneohe. Not many choices for ramen in Kaneohe. I like the spicy beef. The noodles are thinner and better tecture

Date of visit: January 2013
Reviewed 23 January 2013

One word to describe it, "yucky." next time I'd rather go to the supermarket and get a cup-o-noodle.

Date of visit: January 2013

Been to Sumo Ramen? Share your experiences!