“Delicious ”

Morning Brew Kailua
Ranked #1 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Kailua
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Morning Brew Kailua is a coffee house & bistro serving breakfast & lunch all day as well as offering the freshest coffee roasted in-house weekly. Beer & wine is also available from noon on.
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Located in a strip mall Morning Brew is a fun place to get some breakfast in the morning and see where all the locals come to hang out. This place is very popular. There was a long line to order at first, this place runs very efficiently and you're up front in no time. I ordered their sweetbread French Toast with fresh fruit on top. It was very good. I would definitely come back again.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 15 September 2018

We were disappointed in this little eatery after all the great reviews here. Our BLT's were very average with the bacon almost incinerated, and the coffee (even with double shots) was pretty tasteless. Great lemonade though. All in all very average; perhaps they were having a bad day.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

We decided to come here for lunch and we're very happy with the food. I got the bacon, avocado, tomato and lettuce sandwich and it was amazing, will definitely be back to get another!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018

This was a great find, tucked away in a small shopping centre in Kailua. Food and coffee were both great. Highly recommended, especially for Aussies looking for familiar coffee standards.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Really good place. Excellent coffee. Proper substantive flavour driven coffee. I had the double expresso over ice with foam. I loved it. I couldn’t have been happier. The staff were wonderful too. Friendly, chatty and great at their jobs. I loved it here. Coffee with my friend in this lovely spot was very special.

Date of visit: May 2018

Been to Morning Brew Kailua? Share your experiences!