“Very happy with the coffee, pastries and "facilities" - A good stop!”

Morning Brew Kailua
Ranked #1 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Kailua
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Morning Brew Kailua is a coffee house & bistro serving breakfast & lunch all day as well as offering the freshest coffee roasted in-house weekly. Beer & wine is also available from noon on.
Reviewed 17 September 2017

We had been up the shopping strip at the Bookends book store and asked where to go for restrooms. They said that they advised having a coffee at Morning Brew and using their facilities rather than going to the public rest room further up the strip mall. We were not disappointed. The staff was great, the coffee very good along with the pastry and service. The facilities were perfect (under the stairs) and we left very happy during our visit to Kailua.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Coffee was smooth and flavorful. The turkey wrap was just the right size and filled with savory flavors. Writer hang out and coffee pours. It’s just across the street from Starbucks but in a completely higher level of coffee quality. Make the effort and enjoy.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Upstairs, outside, or in. Lots of seating and good because it is busy. Coffee was smooth but only warm. Food was okay but the breakfast pizza was smothered with black olives and no taste.

Next time I'm going for the sweet treats.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Best coffee in Kailua! We visited most mornings before our day. When the muffins aren't sold out snag one! Large menu and friendly staff. Open early, also serves breakfast food.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I liked the food I ordered (waffle) and coffee but it took me time to find a seat inside. It was incredibly hot and humid out so I didn't want to sit outside. Since breakfast is served people not eating should move when new customers need the seats. Otherwise I liked it very much. I did mention that there were no empty tables and was told to go outside to get one. I thought it was rude.

Been to Morning Brew Kailua? Share your experiences!