“Great local breakfast stop”

Morning Brew Kailua
Ranked #1 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Kailua
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Morning Brew Kailua is a coffee house & bistro serving breakfast & lunch all day as well as offering the freshest coffee roasted in-house weekly. Beer & wine is also available from noon on.
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I came here from a recommendation from my brother-in-law who lives in the area.
We both got coffee which was great and their breakfast sandwiches. The prices were similar to Starbucks. They must be pretty popular because there was a line when we got there and a line when we left.
We set up in the loft area and just enjoyed our breakfast

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Great sandwiches and coffee served here. Nice little shopping area surrounding here. Always good service and food.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for coffee and found it had some great vegan options. The Maui vegan burger was absolutely delicious! Much better than anything we get on the mainland. Really cute place next to wonderful shopping. And, of course, the coffee was excellent too!

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Perfect spot for a cuppa with a friend. Strong perfect brew.
nice live acoustic guitar in the background.
Food others were enjoying looked delicious.
Bathroom was spotless. Adjacent tables had interesting folk.
We will back.
Kailua Town so perfect. Turquoise and green and floral.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Stopped in for breakfast. Others had bacon waffles and foo-foo-coffee (Ok, I'm not a big coffee/expresso foo-foo fan).
I had a bottled juice because I'd already eaten my breakfast earlier. The others enjoyed their meals. If you go, the "loft" above has a nice view of the lawns of the local elementary school and is a pleasant place to sit. The place was pretty busy for late morning, mid-week. Staff was busy, but generally Ok. It was an "order at the counter, delivery for breakfast items to your table" place.