“A reliable place with excelllent Wun Tun Min”
Review of Zippy's Restaurant

Zippy's Restaurant
Ranked #71 of 155 Restaurants in Kailua
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 21 October 2017

This is our go-to place for fairly fast, top quality local eats. Nothing fancy ... just good. The Wun Tun Min is my favorite; my wife likes the Portuguese Bean Soup.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped before 7:00 a.m. for coffee and donuts. It wasn't overly busy, but one of the cashiers was working her tail off while the other couldn't be bothered to do much. The donut I got was just okay, the coffee wasn't good (and I'm not overly picky).

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We normally avoid chain restaurants when on vacation, but then you cant go to Zippy's on the mainland. Nice experience with a taste of local food along with American fare.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Out of the 4 Zippy I went to, this one is the best. Clean, updated and the servers were pleasant.

Make the drive from downtown Honolulu to Kailua for this place. Worth it. ...

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Silly me I thought it was a fast food restaurant. Not at all. It's a local version of Dennys.

Went in for breakfast. Food was good and not salty at all. Reasonable prices.

One and done for breakfast. If we go back it will be to try the chili fries at lunch.