“Monday greatness”
Review of Baci Bistro

Baci Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Baci Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 155 Restaurants in Kailua
Price range: US$29 - US$31
Cuisines: French, Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kuulei Rd.
Description: Baci Bistro has changed their online reservation from Open Table to Resy.com. Please go to Resy.com to make a online dinner reservation.
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Went on a Monday after a recommendation by a local. We sat on the cute outdoor section. I loved the linguine & claims in the white wine. My husband loved his gnocchi & sausage dish. We had a wonderful bottle of wine. And the final price was surprisingly low.

Christina S, Manager at Baci Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Reviewed 13 September 2018

We were looking for Italian and were lucky to find this wonderful restaurant on trip advisor and made a reservation. We were able to sit on their delightful patio on the first evening. We had a great waiter named David who was so helpful. We found their prices for both wine and food quite reasonable . We started with the caprese salad which was melt in your mouth. My husband had the gnocchi with sausage and I had the ravioli of the day which was spinach with four cheese. They were both excellent.

We enjoyed the experience so much we decided to return for a second night. We did not have a reservation, however the owner/hostess remembered us from the night before and sat us at a delightful table inside due to the tropical storm. We had another great waitress named Shannon who suggested we try the grilled calamari as an appetizer. It was very tasty and unusual. My husband had the chicken marsala and I had the rigatoni with sausage. Both entrees were delicious. We also treated ourselves to the gelato of the day which was also great.
All the staff are very welcoming, attentive and friendly. We would highly recommend and wish we had another night to return. There is not a lot of seating so I would suggest a reservation.
We had a wonderful experience both nights.

Thank you very much for your patronage, we are so glad you enjoyed Baci Bistro and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

One of the best meals I've ever eaten! We started with the beetroot salad and carpacicio. I had the veal/mozerella/prosciutto (saltinbocca Di vetello) and my partner had the spaghetti alla puttanesca. So so yummy and great service. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

The squid ink linguine with scallops in saffron cream sauce is outstanding...one of the best shellfish meals I've eaten. The service is impeccable and the managerial staff obviously truly concerned about the product they present and the diners' experience. Five stars!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

My husband and I had dinner here on a Thursday night while we were staying in Kailua and we both felt it was the best meal in town. My husband ordered veal and nearly licked the plate clean, I ordered a local fish that was so tender and butter-y, it was one of the best fish dishes I ever had. Coconut gelato topped everything off and that was delicious too. Service was spot on. If ever I come back to Kailua I'll definitely pay a return visit.

Been to Baci Bistro? Share your experiences!