“Fast/good food”

Cuisines: American, Hawaiian
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Nice place. Right next to the highway with outside seating. Sat at the bar and I had a mushroom burger which was excellent with a tapped beer. I observed the servers and they all (except for mine) seem polite and fast. My waitress (I think her name is Nicole?) was ok to me but I witnessed several instances (3-4x) of her being snappy and condescending to her co-workers. I asked for my check from another waitress and she went to my waitress and politely told her. Instead of a thanks she replied in a rude voice, "he still had some beer left. I don't like to rush my customers!" Definitely made a hostile work environment. I sense that this is chronic issue as her co-workers seem to ignore and put with her comments. If management is monitoring these posts, you owe it to the rest of your staff to address this.

1  Thank tien b

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Tasty lunch of Guava BBQ Chicken and Fries. We are here recently in search of a place to watch a Warriors Playoff Game. My friend also recommended their milkshakes.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Foods ok not crowded burgers ok Frieds were good overall not the best but not the worst on the better side.

1  Thank Robert D
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Sit outside. Not really a fan of the indoor seating but if that's all that's available I would take it but it's pretty good decent price been there a few times with our family

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

We went here based on a friend's recommendation. I think we all liked the food pretty well, especially considering that it's a diner and not a fancy restaurant. That said, our service was really great. Wish I could remember our server because I'd single her out for her friendly and attentive service. We were at the Windward Mall location and I'm sure we would go there again.

Been to Big City Diner? Share your experiences!