“Amazing food!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing brunch... during our wait we went upstairs to Monoa chocolate factory and learned about how their chocolate was made from start to finish... had a few samples and we were paged for our meal. Every one of us LOVED our food! :)

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

First time at this restaurant and I'm so glad I chose this place. Tucked back in a small plaza it's very deceiving. When you walk in the hostess is very welcoming and the all the staff were really nice. We sat outside because in Hawaii why not. I ordered the kalbi and egg breakfast with fried rice and requested a macadamia pancake which is not on the menu. But they were happy to make this for me. I have to tell you when my order came out it was a definite"wow" moment. It looked awesome and tasted even better. Kalbi was so tender and delicious the fried rice is sooo good and my eggs over easy were cooked perfectly. My pancake was fluffy and full of macadamias. It is a large portion so I only ate half and took the rest for leftovers the next day. Husband was jealous he didn't order that. Haha. I highly recommend this place and will be back the next time I'm here. This was one of the few places where I took a picture of my food.

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Such a neat spot for breaky before hitting the beach. It is really chilled with quite a selection to choose from. The portions are quite big and the food is tasty.

Reviewed 18 October 2018

Ive eaten here each trip to Oahu. Never disappointed. Always a line to get in, but worth the wait. I go for the Red Velvet Pancakes. But this time I had one of each, the Guava Chiffon pancake and Red Velvet pancake, and Kulua pork omelette. Sooo good! I took leftovers with me.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Ilikai and went to Cinnamons every day for happy hour. Cocktails literally half the price of next door in Hilton Village and it’s not packed with people either which baffled us. Great happy hour pupus and really well priced.