“Great food and atmosphere”
Review of Boardriders

Boardriders
Ranked #110 of 156 Restaurants in Kailua
Cuisines: American
Description: Fun sports restaurant with pool tables, tv's, full bar, good grinds!! Close to shopping, beach! Along side the beautiful Hamakua Marsh state of hawaii wildlife sanctuary!!!
Reviewed 9 August 2014

This is a nice casual pub that serves local brew and food. We arrived there right when they opened and had a really good lunch with great service. Aloha!

Date of visit: July 2014

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Best bloody mary's in casual atmosphere. Everyone's very happy! Some of the best-great quality fresh fish tacos I have ever had. And they are definitly a great value. I could eat their fish tacos everyday!

Date of visit: May 2014
Reviewed 3 November 2013

This is my first time at the age of 33 leaving a bad review,we sat around for 15 min before being aproched by a server and after getting our drinks not only was my beer warm but my sons soda was flat. I ordered a half rack of ribs which they claim are grilled for four hours came out what looked and felt like were boiled or even microwaved with close to no seasoning or sause on them,my side of been's came out under cooked or stail if that's possible. I am 100% dissatisfied which is very rare due to the fact that I normally will eat anything without complaining.

Date of visit: November 2013
2  Thank Kawasakizx10
Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

I've visited Boardriders a number of times to quench my alcoholic thirsts.. That's about all you'll get out of it. The place is dated, similar quality of food and entertainment. Expect an older crowd early evenings with younger locals late weekends. Don't be surprised by the smell of marijuana. The bathroom could use an overhaul as well.

Date of visit: November 2012
Reviewed 25 June 2013

We went for an early dinner and the restaurant was fairly empty. The music playing from the jukebox was very loud. We ordered the edamame and calamari as appetizers. Both were delicious. I have never had calamari so thick, but I really enjoyed it. I've had better ribs; they did not fall off the bone. The BBQ sauce was tasty. For sides I highly recommend the scalloped potatoes and the mac n cheese. Both were excellent. The service was attentive. The chairs were very worn and the upholstery should be repaired. We felt like the chairs were too low for our table.

Date of visit: June 2013