“So so good”

Lemongrass Vietnamese & Thai Cuisine
Ranked #28 of 156 Restaurants in Kailua
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The house edamame is amazing (sweet, spicy, tangy, yum). Had panang curry, Vietnamese papaya salad and the lychee coconut tapioca and bean cookies. All were amazing. I have a high bar for Thai and Vietnamese and this surpassed it. So so good

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I brought my 7 month old daughter here for a mother/daughter dinner date. The staff were very accommodating. They are short staffed, so you may need a little patience for them to take your order and bring water. I thought the waitress moved at a brisk pace and moved fast enough, but I would not come here "hangry." The spring rolls with shrimp were the freshest I had ever had. So delicious! The rare beef pho was average, but good.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

An amazing dinner. Must try the House edamame, so good. Great service, friendly, prompt, helpful. Best Thai food on the island. Must try.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

This is an intimate, little Thai restaurant with really great food and service. I took friends of mine who live in Kailua Town here for dinner one evening. We started out with spring rolls (really delicious), and ordered a variety of entrees to share. All was very nicely prepared, and delicious. I would most definitely recommend this restaurant for Thai.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

I like Thai food this was kind of bland for Thai food, definitely not as good as the reviews. I asked for limes for the papaya salad and did not get any. It was ok papaya salad but needed added to add hot sauce. The pan Anh curry was bland, the lemon grass chicken was bland I added hoisin sauce-I have never done that with Thai food before.