“Food is decent but the ambience is unpleasant”
Review of Over Easy

Over Easy
Ranked #3 of 156 Restaurants in Kailua
Reviewed 6 November 2018

The food here is good. I especially liked their French Toast. It is a bit pricey for the quality and quantity. What I don't like is the dining experience. Indoors, the acoustics are terrible and you have to shout to speak. Outdoors seating is better, but is confined and usually packed.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

I don’t think you could order a bad thing here! I had the Kailua Eggs and it was the coolest experience. I’ve never had a broth breakfast before. Rice with over easy eggs, cabbage, Portuguese sausage and sprouts with broth pour over...so good! Fun atmosphere and friendly staff.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

The Kalua Pork is the best I’ve ever had. The French Toast is also incredible. Do not miss this place when in Kailua.

Reviewed 30 October 2018

Great vegetarian options, but the meat lovers in our group were also happy! Staff was friendly and efficient, the food came fast and was amazing! We had to wait to get a table but it was SO worth it.

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

Over Easy is by far my favorite restaurant on Oahu. It has something for everyone. Sweet, savory, complex, simple, gourmet, and down to earth. The staff always give fabulous customer service and a smile. There is usually a line, but it is worth the wait. My favorite dishes are the Kalua Hash, baked French toast, and the pancakes with cream cheese and fruit. The chef puts touches on the dishes that elevate them above ordinary breakfast. For example, the stuffed French toast comes with homemade hint-of-orange flavored whip cream, dried and fresh fruit, peppermint garnish, and the best syrup I have ever had. I bring all my friends, family and guests here. I rave about them to all my coworkers.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Over Easy? Share your experiences!