“Wow!”
Review of Over Easy

Over Easy
Ranked #3 of 158 Restaurants in Kailua
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

The Kalua Pork is the best I’ve ever had. The French Toast is also incredible. Do not miss this place when in Kailua.

Reviewed 30 October 2018

Great vegetarian options, but the meat lovers in our group were also happy! Staff was friendly and efficient, the food came fast and was amazing! We had to wait to get a table but it was SO worth it.

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

Over Easy is by far my favorite restaurant on Oahu. It has something for everyone. Sweet, savory, complex, simple, gourmet, and down to earth. The staff always give fabulous customer service and a smile. There is usually a line, but it is worth the wait. My favorite dishes are the Kalua Hash, baked French toast, and the pancakes with cream cheese and fruit. The chef puts touches on the dishes that elevate them above ordinary breakfast. For example, the stuffed French toast comes with homemade hint-of-orange flavored whip cream, dried and fresh fruit, peppermint garnish, and the best syrup I have ever had. I bring all my friends, family and guests here. I rave about them to all my coworkers.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

Over Easy is a bit hard to find, since it is tucked back on a busy road. Just look for the Shell oil station, and it's right next to it. My companion and I ordered the over-easy breakfast sandwich and the custard french toast, and then split the two orders half and half. It was the perfect amount of food, and gave us a chance to try both. The over easy sandwich has two slices and toast, and two over easy eggs with cheese and carmelized onions. Several additions, such as avocado, bacon, or house-made sausage, are available for an extra charge. The crusty potatoes served on the side were also very good. The custard french toast was a showstopper! Two generous slices of custardy goodness with a crunchy outside, garnished with two piles of orange creme fraiche, a few strawberries, and fresh mint. Heavenly!
We sat outside and were very comfortable. Our server was very efficient and friendly.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

healthy and good food for breakfast or lunch, but count on waiting. Both locals and tourists frequent this place and it can be very busy....but worth the wait

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to Over Easy? Share your experiences!