“Best Pizza in Hawaii!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

Everything from the dough to the toppings was by far the best I ever had. Favorite pizza so far is the meat lovers with spinach and garlic.

Reviewed 28 February 2016

Wow, when is the last time one piece of pizza was really enough to be called a meal? This is a great place for families, couples, singles to grab lunch or dinner. They have a wide choice of delicious pizzas that are sold as slices. This is great if your family cannot agree on a topping.
Although it is a bit pricier than pizza chains it is well worth the cost. Love, love, love this pizza.

Reviewed 1 December 2015

I bought a coupon some time ago and finally had a chance to use it last weekend. We stopped in after spending the day on the west shore. Oh how I wish I'd known it's BYOB... sigh.

We had a bacon, spinach, pepperoni, and, I think, garlic "white" pizza. Excellent. However, next time I'd go with red sauce since the "white" really means no sauce (I was thinking it would have had a cream-based sauce). Regardless, the pizza was very tasty.

The pies are kinda expensive when compared to other places. But ... they are ginormous and very tasty.

After JJ Dolan's this is our number 2 pizza place on the island.

Reviewed 7 October 2015

This is REALLY good pizza! I lived on East Coast for a tour of duty and this made me feel right at home. Can't beat the value and the slices are HUGE. 2=1/2 of a Xtra large pizza. Lunch, dinner, take-out. The restaurant itself is a rather shabby former Pizza Inn, but the pizza is definitely worth it!

Reviewed 7 September 2015

The pizza was just, great! The dough was cooked right, not soggy or anything like that. The sauce was tasty, not salty, not sweet. I mean everything was really good. Thumbs UP!