“Huge portions, great taste!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wei Wei Bar-B-Q & Noodle House
Ranked #55 of 113 Restaurants in Wailuku
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

The menu has chinese cuisine, roast pork, duck, noodles,etc, plus local foods like loco mock and chicken Katsu. I had the chicken cutlet ($10), which was two layers of chicken with a tasty gravy, rice, mac salad. We ordered the house cake noodle ($11); that sauce was tasty, but the cake noodle are small cubes of noodles. The small Saimin ($5) came with two pieces of char sit and lots of broth.

The food was served quickly and with a friendly smile. I'd go back to try more!

1  Thank kdooka

Reviewed 20 March 2017

On par with all other Starbucks; great staff friendly, happy, eager to help you enjoy their surroundings.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

After being disappointed by King's BBQ, tried this place for roasted duck and char siu. Both products were tasty but I couldn't get over the price points, e.g., $9.50/qtr lb. (roast pork and char siu) and $35+ for whole duck. My vantage point for the last 23 years is Las Vegas/Henderson, NV where as my friends say, we are spoiled by favorable effects of intense competition and do not pay the transportation costs that accompany food prices in Hawaii. The duck was better than King's BBQ but a far cry from the likes of Asian BBQ & Noodle House on Jones in Las Vegas in terms of quality/quantity and price points (whole roasted duck $25.99). I noticed the plate lunch options and was sad we opted for so many TJ's bentos due to logistics and family priorities. Local and Chinese plate lunch options abound along with clientele. We'll return for more Chinese bbq and plates our next time.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

The service is virtually non-existant. I had to stand up to get my own cutlery from the table next to the cash register...even when the server was standing at my table after she delivered my food. The food was mediocre at best. What was disgusting was that after eating only half of my meal, I walked up to request more napkins and saw a "cook" (I refuse to call him a chef)...hack up a big load of mucus from his throat and spit into a trash can that was located right to next plates of food that were lined up for delivery. YUCK!!! He did not even have the decency to cover it up in any sense. It was loud, rude, nauseating...and terribly unhealthy. NEVER again. D+ on the food. F on the service. F on cleanliness. Stay away.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

I bet, if the owners of this place in Wailuku & Pukalani also did Weddings, Birthdays, Gradations and other celebration catering; they be very busy.....

Dragon Dragon is no more...... some entity with good food is needed and
Wei Wei Bar-B-Q & Noodle House could fill the vaccum with its large menu.