Wailuku Guesthouse(Wailuku)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
US$417
US$340
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$425/night.

Best Western Pioneer Inn(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$225
Lahaina Inn(Lahaina)
US$206
US$200
US$546
US$365
All reviewsnorth shorepancakesquiet hoursprivate roomthe kitchenrental cardoor codeairport shuttlepancake mixgreat place to stayfree coffeeenjoyed my stayfelt safelight sleeperclean placeother guestsair conditioner
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Clean hostel but STRICTLY enforced EARLY quiet hours as of 10PM. There's a lovely balcony but STRICTLY enforced quiet hours on the balcony too :(

Lovely private rooms but there's nowhere in this hostel to socialize with other travellers after quiet hours :(

Room Tip: Ask for the room with the HUGE windows if traveling as a couple ;)
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Excellent!!! Clean, friendly supportive staff, excellent location, quiet and rooms have air-conditioning. Just a great place I highly recommend it and I will be sure to visit again. Soon I hope . Oh and not to forget the wonderful complimentary breakfast. Thank you!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 October 2017

It is clean and at the end of the day that's all I really want from a hostel.

But the lady at the front desk was crazy rude and made me feel very unwelcome. I'm not sure if I did something to offend her, if she didn't like the look of my face, or what. I know that I couldn't have caused any problems, I flew out last minute to attend the big wave comp and was barely present at all during my three day stay. When I asked her if there were any restaurants nearby open after 8:30PM (I'd been on a boat in the channel all day and was ravenously hungry) her response was "How would I know? We have information in the binder."

Except the binder had very little information, not all of it up to date. And, come on, it's not like Wailuku is some massive metropolis.

Tell her to work on her people skills a little. Answering simple questions is part of her job.

It is the cheapest place to stay on that side of Maui and they do keep it clean. Ample parking across the street. There's also a rehab next door and the residents make a lot of noise. I was dead to the world each night so it didn't bother me, but if you're a light sleeper it will.

All in all it is not the best hostel I've stayed in, but it is far from the worst.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Rory P
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Awesome, super clean, friendly, quiet place! Would go there again right away. Bus stations are nearby as well as caffees and grocery stores.It was better then we expected. And free breakfast was nice bonus :)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed for one week. We were happy with rooms and common area. The best thing was that everything you can do on Maui, you can find it in their books, and the staff was always happy to help. Cheap renting of snorkeling gear, boogie boards and bikes also helps. The bad thing was the fact that you need a credit card to make a reservation, because of that we couldn't make a reservation by ourselves and a friend had to pay for us.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple