All reviews north shore pancakes quiet hours private room the kitchen rental car pancake mix free airport shuttle great place to stay free coffee enjoyed my stay felt safe light sleeper other guests air conditioner iao valley common areas
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Nice hostell, nice staff. Really quiet and calm place. Location wasn´t the best, but u can travel with local bus. There were a litte old people? Isn´t the hostel usually for yougn people? But anyway worth the money. Really clean. Free pancakes for breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Michael D, Manager at Northshore Hostel Maui, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2013

Hi Jonna, thanks for staying with us, yes we allow even older young people to stay here, our hostel is for all ages, mahalo and aloha....

Reviewed 29 March 2013

I stayed for a week and was really impressed. Great and helpful staff, very clean and good atmosphere. They even offer free airport shuttles and selfmake pancake breakfast. Will definitely be there again whenever I go back to Maui.

• Stayed: April 2012

Thanks, we enjoyed your visit, please tell your friends.....aloha!

Reviewed 23 March 2013

My first time staying in a hostel. Since I was only there one night I chose a private room. The room was basic but very clean. I found the staff, especially Kris, to be be very helpful and friendly I especially appreciated the free shuttle service to the airport. Would definitely stay here again if I return to Maui.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends

We are happy you enjoyed your first hostel experience with the best! Happy trails....

Reviewed 22 March 2013

I enjoyed my stay at your hostel. It was very clean and the staff was friendly. I appreciated the binder with points of interest and ideas. The local buses made getting around easy although a little time consuming but very do-able. Thank you for your time and effort. When I come back to visit, I will be coming back to your hostel.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo

Thanks for your kind words Pam, we enjoyed your visit and look forward to your return....aloha!

Reviewed 19 March 2013

Clean environment and nice stuff. Great place to stay. Clean environment and nice stuff. Great place to stay. Clean environment and nice stuff. Great place to stay. Clean environment and nice stuff. Great place to stay.

Room Tip: Any room is good.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Michael D, Manager at Northshore Hostel Maui, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2013

Mahalo Cleo for your great review!....