US$218
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$285
US$419
US$383
Best Western Pioneer Inn(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$238
US$225
TripAdvisor
All reviewsquiet hourspancakesprivate roomthe kitchenrental cardoor codeairport shuttlepancake mixclean roomsgreat place to stayfree coffeeenjoyed my stayquiet placefelt safelight sleeperfemale dormair conditioning
Reviewed 29 March 2013

I stayed for a week and was really impressed. Great and helpful staff, very clean and good atmosphere. They even offer free airport shuttles and selfmake pancake breakfast. Will definitely be there again whenever I go back to Maui.

• Stayed: April 2012
Michael D, Manager at Northshore Hostel Maui, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2013

Thanks, we enjoyed your visit, please tell your friends.....aloha!

Reviewed 23 March 2013

My first time staying in a hostel. Since I was only there one night I chose a private room. The room was basic but very clean. I found the staff, especially Kris, to be be very helpful and friendly I especially appreciated the free shuttle service to the airport. Would definitely stay here again if I return to Maui.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends

We are happy you enjoyed your first hostel experience with the best! Happy trails....

Reviewed 22 March 2013

I enjoyed my stay at your hostel. It was very clean and the staff was friendly. I appreciated the binder with points of interest and ideas. The local buses made getting around easy although a little time consuming but very do-able. Thank you for your time and effort. When I come back to visit, I will be coming back to your hostel.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo

Thanks for your kind words Pam, we enjoyed your visit and look forward to your return....aloha!

Reviewed 19 March 2013

Clean environment and nice stuff. Great place to stay. Clean environment and nice stuff. Great place to stay. Clean environment and nice stuff. Great place to stay. Clean environment and nice stuff. Great place to stay.

Room Tip: Any room is good.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Michael D, Manager at Northshore Hostel Maui, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2013

Mahalo Cleo for your great review!....

Reviewed 16 March 2013 via mobile

It's a nice hostel. Friendly staff and a good lication to explore the island. We stayed in a private room with shared bathroom and kitchen. Everything was clean. Free parking across the street is ok. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013

Thanks you for staying with us, we're happy you enjoyed your visit!