“Authentic Mexican, made with plenty of aloha!”
Review of Fiesta Time

Fiesta Time
Ranked #36 of 110 Restaurants in Wailuku
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 January 2015 via mobile

Great food, amazing salsa, the owner and staff are really sweet people. Brings me back to my child hood in Southern California. No frills ,no gimmicks, just great Mexican food made from the heart.

1  Thank joeyramone78

Reviewed 5 September 2014

Whenever I am craving mexican food Fiesta Time is normally my stop. They have great food and I've never had an issue with the service. The dining area is small but that doesn't bother me since I usually just get take-out anyhow.
Love this place!! Highly recommend.

1  Thank unupillow
Reviewed 27 January 2013

This place actually had good burritos. However, the service was pretty bad. The couple that ordered ahead of us brought there food back up because it was wrong. While ordering I told her multiple times no guac or sour cream, and she repeated back. Then when she brought it out she said "oh sorry, we put on guac and sour cream." It also took at least 15 minutes to make our 4 burritos (2 were just kids bean and cheese) and they were not busy. On the border between 3 and 4 for the bad service.

1  Thank icthruu
Reviewed 4 December 2011

We love this place. Nice local spot. Parking sucks building scary but it is worth it. We get our food to go, take it to the beach and eat.

Reviewed 11 May 2010

Don't let the storefront scare you away, or you'll find yourself cheated out of the best Mexican food that your likely to find in the islands the food was FAR better than I expected (even after reading the reviews). While I'm admittedly (and regretfully) hard to please, I found the food (and the people) to be extremely enjoyable. $30 stuffed me, wifey, and 3 house-apes (with food left over). The only low mark was for atmosphere (but your over that once you've spent 20 seconds conversing with their friendly staff. ~N8

1  Thank Alpine_N8