“Best Breakfast of our vacation!”
Review of Paia Inn Cafe

Paia Inn Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Paia Inn Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 43 Restaurants in Paia
Price range: US$12 - US$20
Description: Located in the hip surf town of Paia, our boutique garden cafe is an outdoor sanctuary for locals and visitors alike. Daily, our chef prepares creative interpretations of classic brunch dishes using the freshest local ingredients. Our tree-shaded patio serves as the perfect spot for brunch or the perfect venue for your next private event. In addition to delectable brunch menu, we offer an equally vibrant menu of special juice blends to suit anyone's taste. Come in today and discover your next favorite cafe!
Reviewed 24 December 2016

I had the avacado toast and my son had huevos rancheros, both were excellent. The ingredients were fresh, the flavors were bright and our plates were beautiful.
My coconut latte was rediculously good and my son's Chai was the best chai I have ever tasted.
The stylish and hip setting only added to our great experience!

Reviewed 22 December 2016

Ate breakfast here on a weekday. Greeted by a pleasant server whom indulged my specialty coffee drink questions. The server couldn't answer the questions so she immediately sent out the barista. The server passed along my questions so I didn't have to repeat anything to the barista. Was sold on a mocha, which I rarely get, but thoroughly enjoyed. As if that wasn't enough decadence, I decided to the cardamom french toast. The food came within about 15-20 minutes. While I waited I enjoyed umbrella covered tables, a view of the chef in his genius and a good balance of greenery.

The food arrived so I cleansed my palate. I had never had cardamom on french toast so I was quite curious and wanted to give the first bite all my attention. Presentation was what I would expect for the price point and the first bite did not disappoint. A great balance of firm and moist with excitingly balanced flavors. I'm pretty sure I took a couple of breaths between bites, but not many. I may have over indulged a bit. Definitely excited to return!

Reviewed 21 December 2016

Paia Inn Cafe is a sweet escape, I love the decor and ambiance while the food offerings are thoughtfully prepared and delicious.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

Amazing spot in the heart of Paia. All the food we had during our trip was top notch! Would recommend anything and everything on the menu.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

Wonderful food and impeccable service. You will want to keep coming back! Then you will feel like family.