This complex is ideally located in the Napili area as it provides easy access to snorkel with the turtles in Honokeana Bay (from the A building, it took 5 minutes to go from my lanai to being in the Bay). It's not easy to access this little cove unless you're staying at one of the few complexes right on Honokeana Bay. The amount of giant turtles were amazing - we watched them pop their heads up all morning and evening from our condo, and when we were snorkeling, they swim right up alongside you. We lost count, we snorkeled with so many.
This complex is also a very short 5-8 min walk (along the water so it's a nice stroll) to get to the beach at Napili Bay. My young toddlers played here throughout the day in the surf and sand. So you get access to the best that Napili has to offer by staying at Napili Point. (We checked out another nice complex on Honokeana Bay but it was a further walk from the beach).
It's also a quick walk (along the water) to the famous Gazebo for breakfast and there's an excellent grocery store (Napili Market) just a few minutes away by car. There are also inexpensive eateries like Maui Taco in that same shopping plaza. We were also minutes away from the gorgeous Merrimans (we could have walked but I was in heels) and just a short 8 min drive from Plantation House.
We loved this complex and the general area -- no large high rises, etc. and the water views are amazing because you are so close to the water. (Unlike our full oceanview suite in Wailea where we seemed to be half a mile away from the ocean). The unit wasn't the most updated or contemporary we've stayed in (although we still had granite countertops and stainless appliances), but Napili Point is now on my list of fav resorts due to the amazing location. We loved this compared to the Fairmont Kei Lani where we stayed the week earlier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled above shimmering Honokeana Bay, Napili Point Resort is a 115 unit low rise condominium where every condo has an incredible ocean view. In the distance, the islands of Moloka'i and Lana'i rise from the warm waters of the blue Pacific, silhouetting spectacular legendary Maui sunsets. Relax at one of our two oceanfront swimming pools set amid our beautifully landscaped tropical grounds or our outdoor barbecues and picnic tables. Watch the waves roll into Honokeana Bay and during the winter months (December thru April) witness the humpback whales cavorting in the distance. This is the view from your own lanai. Here, you will find a quiet, relaxed and scenic Hawaiian atmosphere. This is your home in paradise...Enjoy some of the best snorkeling and swimming on Maui in Honokeana Bay. Multi-colored coral and countless tropical fish and sea turtles await you in the Bay - literally just steps outside your door. It's like an aquarium except that it's entirely natural and you swim among the fish and coral instead of looking through a window! At the tip of our "point" you will find tide pools filled with crabs, tiny hatchling tropical fish and countless other species to investigate. It's a great place to enjoy the natural beauty of the sea while only getting your feet wet! As a value rental program guest, you will enjoy the following amenities: Daily Housekeeping Service, Full Kitchen, Washer & Dryer, Hair Dryer, Lanai with Ocean View, Color TV with DVD Player, In-room Safe Two Swimming Pools, BBQs and Picnic Areas, Weekly Nature Walk, Pineapple Cutting Demonstration, Free WiFI and Broadband internet available. For broadband, you just need to provide your laptop computer with an ITC Ethernet jack (the Ethernet cord is provided in each unit). BBQ: 5 gas and 1 charcoal - guests must provide their own charcoal and lighter fluid. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Napili Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Point Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Point Lahaina
- Napili Point Resort Maui/Lahaina