US$380
US$349
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$423/night.

US$345
US$300
US$375
US$342
US$307
US$262
Kaanapali Beach Hotel(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
US$280
US$264
  • Beachfront
Napili Shores Maui by Outrigger(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
US$273
US$254
US$212
  • Beachfront
Royal Lahaina Resort(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$460
Cancelon
US$1,141
US$1,053
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$1,697/night.

2,073 results
All reviewslanai towermarriott vacation clubcommunal kitchenmarriott ownersmarriott pointsfull kitchentime sharepirate shipmain poolwhalers villageparking structurenew towerpool barbeach walktimeshare propertybedroom suiteblack rock
Reviewed 12 October 2017

I am an owner at this resort. Never disappoints me, the grounds are pristine so well maintained. The resort is sittings practically on Kanipali beach !!! The condos are very well maintained inside and out. Great customer service, I really can not say one negative thing about this resort. Highly recommend two thumbs up !!

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank Laurie V
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Lahaina & Napili Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Laurie, thank you for a perfect review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here at Marriott's Maui Ocean Club.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

The bar staff are great here although the singers are the worst you could ever imagine.
If you want to hear a harpooned Seal come on over.
They all sound so depressing.
You get what you pay for.
Employ some talented people.
If you’re considering committing suicide pop down here and listen, then it’s a done deal.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Steve R
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed in our time share and we impressed as always Marriott does a good job of keeping everything in tip top shape the water aerobics are fun. Sunset dinners are good with a great ocean view we stayed in room 3033 great ocean ciew

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Lahaina & Napili Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and leave a review. We are pleased to here you enjoyed your stay with us here at Marriott's Maui Ocean Club.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Just got a call from the resort to warn me of the low quality room I'll be arriving to in a week. The lady on the phone said "They wanted me to be "prepared" for the room". I made my reservations 10mns ago and have been in contact with the resort and MVC numerous times over these last 10mns trying to upgrade to an oceanfront or ocean view. I was told the only thing available is Island view (which still cost more/need more points than the Mt/garden view). Today I was told I get the loading dock/garbage can view. As an owner I feel disrespected and not looking forward to my stay on Maui. MVC ownership is not feeling like my best decision I've made.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank Rutki
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Lahaina & Napili Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and leave a review. We apologize for any inconvenience. We do our best to fulfill all requests, but they are based on availability and Owners at their home resort do get priority. You may contact our Customer Care team directly at 800-860-9384 or customer.care@vacationclub.com if you need further assistance.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

The Marriott Ocean Club in Lahaina is a very large and lovely resort. It has a large number of beautiful pools winding through the grounds. It also has several bars and dining venues. Add in perfect weather and beautiful ocean views and you have a very nice place to,spend a week.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here at Marriott's Maui Ocean Club.