“Great show!”

Warren & Annabelle's Magic
Ranked #2 of 17 Concerts & Shows in Lahaina
Reviewed 6 March 2012

Entertaining! My adult children's favorite Maui activity.

Reviewed 6 March 2012

This show is so funny. We laughed til our jaws ached. We had no idea what to expect......we had so much fun. You can have dinner before the show or have coffee and dessert. It is up to you.

1  Thank sdr71
Reviewed 2 March 2012

Warren and Annabelle's Magic Show made my birthday one to remember! My husband and I booked the reservations, unsure if really wanted to spend part of our evening in Lahaina at some cheesy magic show. We ended up laughing so hard that our faces hurt the next day! Warren adds the element of comedy to his magic, something I've never seen before. I would love to go again and again! Don't pass the opportunity to experience this if you're on Maui. Please note: this is an adult magic show, no children. Cocktails were divine and fairly priced, we strongly suggest the "Honeymooner's Heartthrob." Also, we opted for "Show Only" tickets so we could have a romantic dinner at Longhi's Fine Dining (which is just a few steps away).

1  Thank jillanp82
Reviewed 28 February 2012

We have been coming to Maui for 30 years. And we tell everyone we meet who wants to know what to do on Maui to go see this show! It is guaranteed tomake you laught harder than you have in years at the cleanest jokes and the best magic you have ever witnessed. We have been ata least 5 times over the years. Wonderful for every age over 21 and you definately will thank yourself for onne of the best evenings out you have ever had. Enjoy and be ready to laugh so hard you cry!

Reviewed 27 February 2012

In 2008 my first visit to Maui, we overhead a couple on the plane suggesting to go see this show. My wife and I couldn't stop laughing. Yeah right, we are going to Maui and are going to waste time seeing some dude saw a woman in half. Well last week while again vacationing in Maui, a friend of ours suggested the same show, again we laughed until they said they enjoyed it as well. So my wife and I decided to give it a shot. Heres a tip, if you are active duty military make sure you mention that, they will discount the ticket and a guest by 50%. Also if you did a tour in in combat they will comp the whole ticket.
You can buy a ticket to the show with food included or go a la carte. I heard the food wasnt that great, so we went a la carte. After seeing the dinner, it was nothing special, so we didnt miss out on much, but its entirely up to you.

The performers, the piano, and the back story is presented to you well in advance of the show, and its really entertaining. But the main attraction is Warren. He was hysterical! His magic combined with his southern accent was amazing. He could get by on his stand up comic act alone, but when he adds magic, I was like wow, we should have seen this show years ago! You will be amazed at his tricks and laugh out loud as he punks audience members all in good fun. I will go back again and I highly recommend this show to anyone looking for a fun event in the evening.

2  Thank cubanito1