“good breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Hawaiian
Good for: View
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Kaanapali Shores Pl.
Transit: Papalau Street (bus stop)
Description: Koa’s Seaside Grill is now Koa 156º. The outstanding oceanfront view is coupled with an eclectic and delightful new menu that offers fresh local seafood as well as the finest meats and creative vegetarian options, using Hawai’i’s unique ingredients to create dishes that are not only tasteful but also beautifully presented.
Reviewed 3 October 2018

My wife and i had breakfast twice at this restaurant. The service and food was good. First time was better than the second, i think because it was more crowded the second time. The view is great looking out over the ocean. Was recommended by a local.

Reviewed 23 September 2018

We had dined at this location previously when it was Koa's Seaside Grill, and we were very pleased to see that the quality of the cuisine was of an even higher standard. We bagan our brunch with mimosas, seated beside the sea with the open air windows and enjoyed our entrees. I had a delicious omelette with bacon, cheddar, avocado and spinach, while my husband relished his macadamia berry pancakes.
With unobstructed panoramic views of the water, Koa 156* is located in the center of Lahaina on Front Street behind an interesting retail store with stalls selling jewelry, Christmas decor, children's items, and real estate. Kia is open for breakfast from9am-1pm, for lunch 11am-3pm, happy hour from 3-4pm and dinner from 5- to close. Would recommend making reservations, particularly if you want an Oceanside table.

1  Thank KLE2013
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

The food was excellent and unique! Our server was very knowledgeable and very willing to work with our substitutions due to dietary restrictions. We sat over the water which was really nice. I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I ate here last night and thoroughly enjoyed our meal. My wife’s salmon was “melt in your mouth” delicious. My surf and turf was outstanding - a large lobster tail and 7 once filet with delicious sauce served over mashed potatoes and green beans. Our table overlooked the water, and our waiter was super attentive, helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

When family and friends visit from the mainland you want them to have the best time while they are here.
Luckily, I always have at least one night covered for dinner with my ace-in-the-hole KOA 156.
Truly a wonderful place on the water with rooftop seating options, KOA 156 became my go-to spot about 6 months ago.
I’ve never dined at KOA 156 and not only enjoyed the amazing dishes, the friendly/knowledgeable staff, but the view as well.
Not to flood this time slot, but getting your seat around 6-630 on the rooftop gives you the opportunity to have your beverage in hand for the breathtaking photo opportunity of the sunset.
While all the food was enjoyed by the family the winner of the evening was the Marlin fish special... which Dad reluctantly let us try.
Mahalo to KOA 156 for always being the reliable go-to spot!!