“Delicious lobster cannelloni”
Review of Longhi's

Longhi's
Reserve with OpenTable
Longhi's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #121 of 290 Restaurants in Lahaina
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Italian Mediterranean with a Local Flair.
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Our server was Bryan and he was attentive and did a great job. We ordered 2 crab cakes to split for 4 of us. They were delicious but we all felt were pretty small at $14 a piece. Three of us had the lobster cannelloni and it was awesome—rich and full of large chunks of lobster! It was fairly priced. My husband liked his salmon. Asparagus was yummy and served 3. The restaurant looks much like it did the last two times I ate here: 21 and 33 years ago, but I find the decor quaint and charming. The breezes off the water and through the restaurant were lovely. We took advantage of the free valet parking after 5:00 because parking is a challenge in Lahaina.

Date of visit: July 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,279)

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Terrific open air restaurant with amazing sunset views. Great menu with vegetarian options. Extensive wine list. Good service.

Date of visit: June 2017
william H, General Manager at Longhi's, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Thank you so much for your positive remarks, We are genuinely delighted you had a wonderful experience here at Longhi's, Lahaina.

Mahalo.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I visited Longhi's on front street in Lahaina, on June 30, 2017 for an early dinner with a friend visiting from California. As we entered the restaurant, a server greeted us by him telling us to have a seat anywhere,( the restaurant was empty, except for a few people at the bar). A few minutes later another server came to our table, and she took our drink order. When she returned, she took our dinner order, and we both ordered salads for an appetizer. After some time passed, the server returned and served us our main meal. I asked about our salads, and she said that she forgot them, and that she would go get them. I did order the fish Monchong and I did enjoy the fish. However the fish was about $40.00 and it was just fish, without any side dishes (vegetables or potato rice). I felt this was very over priced. Then towards the middle part of our dinner our salads showed up. During my meal, In the main dining area, was able to see our server play with her hair, and tie it behind her head. My friend also ordered fish, and found a couple of bones in it. In my opinion is normal with fish. To sum it up, service was not good, I didn't feel that they appreciated my business. After my experience I would never recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2017
2  Thank John D
william H, Director of Sales at Longhi's, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Dear Sir,
I apologize for the lack of service you received and assure you it has been rectified, The server in question as been addressed and continues to be retrained, her inability to satisfy your dining experience, along with a varied amount of sides to compliment the entrées you chose is regrettable.
Longhi's was build on having as many 'tastes on the table' as desired, to compliment the a la carte experience and family style sharing of every dish brought to the table. That is the servers main objective.
Our inability to acknowledge you, serve you and earn your business cost us your patronage. I apologize.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Anniversary dinner with reservations. Told we had to spend $100 each to stay for fireworks. Then told we didn't have to meet that minimum because we were early. Well over the $200 total and manager named Tony picked up my husband's credit card, even though I had not ordered dessert. Told another reservation needed our table. Gave up on dessert. Kevin was a fab waiter, but food was way over priced for 2.5 pound lobster $120 ? Never been treated so poorly by any staff or manager -Ever!

1  Thank CalifloridaQueen

I can only apologize for your regretful experience in our restaurant on Independence day, July 4th. As one of the two busiest dates (Halloween being the other) for Lahaina town, it is a difficult day to accommodate all the guests trying to get in or out in time for the only fireworks display on the entire island.
The 2 hour time constraint we placed on turning tables regrettably did not compliment your needs, and I apologize that our need to seat your table infringed on your enjoyment of your meal. I am delighted that you complimented Kevin your server, his professionalism and friendliness is a value we can not put a price on.

Mahalo.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

A 21st century foodie place in the upscale Shops at Wailea. Says it's the best breakfast in Maui. It was good. Way expensive and a little different, a little creative. Do it once, even though it's a little work to get to for breakfast.

Date of visit: July 2017

Been to Longhi's? Share your experiences!