6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
TripadvisorUS$3,404
Orbitz.comUS$3,404
CheapTicketsUS$3,404
Traveluro
All reviews pacific dream photography four seasons serenity pool pool staff full kitchen the ritz sq ft star property valet staff amazing resort every amenity the cliff washer and dryer poolside service living room fitness center other resorts
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

The Montage has a very high level of service you would expect at this type of resort. We stayed in a three bedroom villa with a large lanai over looking the spectacular pool. The view of the ocean is to die for. Our villa is gorgeous with three bedrooms all having private baths

The staff were always available to meet your needs whether it was at the pool or in your room. The setting in Maui is spectacular.

Trip type: Travelled with family
MontageKapaluaBay, Manager at Montage Kapalua Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Aloha Steven,
Thank you for choosing Montage Kapalua Bay for your family escape. We look forward to being your “home away from home” resort again in the future.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We have stayed at every luxury property in Hawaii and I believe this one is probably the best. Not only is it the best value (compare a 2 bedroom garden view for about $1,100 a night to a garden room at the Fur Seasons for about $750 a night), but they had the best service. Pool attendants always ensured we were comfortable. The size of the resort is quite intimate, ensuring that corporate reward trips did not take over the resort. Note that the next door property (the Ritz) was inundated with drunk business employees running all over the place. All in all a fabulous place that you can't go wrong at. My only recommendation to this property is to get rid of the "rule" that you cannot bring your own food to the pool. I suffer from a genetic disorder where I need to eat certain foods at certain times of the day. These foods I must consume are not offered at the pool. My family still ordered food at the pool and tipped the servers. I think it was just tacky to tell me to eat my yogurt somewhere else while my family was eating the lunches they ordered from pool service at the pool. To send me back to the room to eat my yogurt was a bit ridiculous.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Lovz2Travel
MontageKapaluaBay, Manager at Montage Kapalua Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Aloha,
Thank you for sharing your review with us on TripAdvisor. Please know that your feedback and experience is important to us and that we will make improvements to this policy. It is our priority that you leave our resort with the best memories of your vacation here on Maui. We look forward to providing an exceptional getaway to you and your family in the future.
Warmest aloha,

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

The staff was amazing. Everything we asked for they brought to us. The kids loved the Paint Box(the kids camp). During the kids camp the kids explored at night with flashlights around the property. They had great activities for the whole family during 4th of July week.

1  Thank Amy L

Aloha Amy,
Mahalo for choosing Montage Kapalua Bay for your family vacation. Your compliments of our children’s program is much appreciated. We hope to welcome you all back for another amazing stay.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

I am just blown away at the attention to detail this resort goes through that made our stay perfect in every way. First of all this is an all suites resort with amazing views of Kapalua and Honolua bay. It is like waking up to a postcard. Second, the staff at the Montage go above and beyond to give you personalized service. It was my 40th birthday and I brought my family of young kids to celebrate. This resort left a lasting impression. What I like most is that resort has areas to tuck away for peace and quiet as well as areas for families to enjoy. From checkin until checkout the resort staff did many little things to personalize our stay. They had personalized lei greetings. They had a canoe full of stuffed animals and toys for my kids. They had a personalized poster in the suite. It's really the small details that makes this resort stand out from the rest. The list goes on and on. You're paying for an experience that you will not find anywhere else.

3  Thank martyni
MontageKapaluaBay, Manager at Montage Kapalua Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Aloha Martyni,
Thank you for choosing Montage Kapalua Bay to celebrate your birthday. Congratulations! We are thrilled you enjoyed your family vacation. We look forward to welcoming you back and creating more lasting memories with you and your love ones.
Warmest aloha,

Reviewed 15 July 2017

My fiancé and I recently had our engagement photos done by Pacific Dream. We had a great experience with our photographer, Tiffany, as well as Jenna who helped setting up the appointment. Our photos turned out beautifully! We were so happy to be able to have them done at the Montage overlooking some of our favorite spots on Maui!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Aloha,
Mahalo for your review and congratulations on your milestone! We have shared your compliments with Pacific Dream Photography. We hope to welcome you back to your favorite spot on Maui in the future.