“Beautiful weather, lovely people, stunning...”
Honua Kai resort from Ocean
Lobby of our building - Art Deco! Welcome to our vacation home!   This is entry way with access to washer/dryer and beach closet!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Honua Kai resort from Ocean
Lobby of our building - Art Deco!
Entry way leads into kitchen, living room and dining room!
Kitchen with view into lanai and interior dining -- dining for six also available on 505sqft lanai!
Completely equipped kitchen with separate access to 505sqft lanai!
View from Lanai - 505sqft lanai has view of ocean and mountains and has outside dining for six!
Zoomed-In view of ocean from lanai - almost sunset!
Living room with open access to lanai and unobstructed view to West Maui Mountains and rainbows!
View from living room to outside -- limited view to ocean can be seen from middle of living/dining
Inside dining with view to ocean -- notice there's also outside dining for six on lanai
1st master bedroom suite with access to lanai and to private large master bathroom
1st Master Bedroom Suite -- with 42 inch flat screen TV and access to 505sqft lanai!
1st Master Bathroom -- separate tub, walk-in shower and double vanity sinks - view into bedroom
South side of the Lazy River Pool
2nd master bedroom suite with view to West Maui mountains, 42' flat screenTV with internet/Netflix
2nd master bedroom suite -- this King bed can also be split into two twins upon request
2nd large bathroom with private entrance from 2nd master suite and separate entrance from living rm
Infinity Pool close to sunset!
Poolside Service from Duke's Restaurant
Beach Closet - complete with towels, chairs, boogie boards, floats, beach wagon and cooler plus more
Family Pool with waterslide and waterfalls
Infinity Pool at Sunset - ocean in background
Our lobby has places to sit  and outside tables to dine and watch ocean
One of three sets of Viking BBQ grills(10 total) - each set of grills also has outside dining tables
Another set of BBQ grills
Dukes Restaurant at this resort with Live Music
Rainbow over our building
Floor Plan for our vacation home
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 61 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Ellabean1...
“Beautiful weather, lovely people, stunning location!!”
Reviewed 31 May 2011 for a stay in May 2011

We stayed at a rental property in Honua Kai. It was on the 4th floor and had 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Chris Burns, the owner, was extremely helpful, quick to respond to any and all questions and made you feel secure about the rental he was describing. Initially, I was a little uneasy about renting from somebody I had never met but within several conversations, Chris made all my concerns vanish. He is extremely trustworthy and very dependable!

The Condominium was absolutely gorgeous, in great condition and very clean. It had a closet with all kinds of gear, boogie boards, beach towels, wagon , several pool toys, pails, shovels and there was even several bottles of extra sunscreen. We have a 1 year old so having all the pool toys came in handy!

The rooms were spacious with lots of closet space and both bathrooms were huge with double sinks and lovely, deep tubs. My mother was traveling with us so it was nice to have our privacy! There was also a beautiful deck that was huge, over 500 feet. One side had the view of the mountains and the other side had a view of the ocean and palm trees. I would drink my coffee out there every morning! There was seating for 6 as well as separate tables for coffee and such!

There was a restaurant on the beach called "Dukes", right on the property, about 3 minutes from our Condo. The food was great and so were the prices. The atmosphere was relaxed and it was so nice to look out at the ocean while eating! It was also convenient, traveling with a one year old it was nice having this as an option. There was also a market about 30 seconds from our Condo with a little bit of everything. Lots of organic products! They had the most amazing Gelato, YUM!!! I did not even think I liked Gelato but I was wrong. It is made by a women who now lives in Maui and studied for many years in Italy on how to make amazing Gelatao!!!

I almost forgot to mention that our unit also had a PACK-N-PLAY AND HIGH CHAIR!! Many of the other units I inquired about did not have theses in there units. Once again, this just made our vacation more convenient. I can't begin to imagine having to pack and carry a pack-n-play with all our other baby gear!!

The beach was beautiful and the pools were amazing. They really have something for everybody at this property. My husband and I snorkeled a couple of times and surprisingly some of the best snorkeling we did was literally in front of Honua Kai!!! There is amazing snorkeling everywhere but how nice to walk out of your Condo and go snorkeling. The beach was also perfect for our daughter because the waves were calm and we did not go far with her. We just ran in and out of the tide, she loved it!!! Do be careful however if you go 3 or 4 yards into the ocean because there are some spots that have coral and this is also the reason that the snorkeling is so amazing. It is really the best of both worlds!!! My family and I always wore water shoes and never had a problem.

Just up the road from where we were is a beach called "Baby Beach". It was perfect for our daughter. It is VERY calm and no coral. We loved it there as well! There is also a town called "Lahaina" which is very close and super fun. Lots of restaurants and shops to look at. So much to do! I could go on but the bottom line is, I can't think of one negative, only positives. We stayed 10 days and did not want to leave! Wish we could have stayed 20!!

Aloha

Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups

Reviewed 31 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing