“A little piece of Heaven”

Heavenly Spa by Westin
Ranked #6 of 36 Spas & Wellness in Lahaina
More attraction details
Owner description: The award-winning Heavenly Spa by Westin™ at The Westin Maui Resort & Spa is designed to rejuvenate and renew the mind, body and spirit amidst its luxurious oceanfront setting on famed Ka’anapali Beach. The full-service spa is a 15,000-square-foot refreshing oasis with 16 treatment rooms (including couples’ suites) offering massages, body treatments and facials; locker facilities with sauna, steam room and whirlpools; oceanview relaxation lounge with refreshments; beauty salon with hairstyling, manicures, pedicures, make-up and bridal preparation.
Melbourne
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“A little piece of Heaven”
Reviewed 18 March 2012

All I can say is go, go several times and enjoy! The lounge is lovely, the service is amazing and the experience was the best ever.

Visited March 2012

• Korean first
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Stay all Day!”
Reviewed 4 March 2012

My husband and I spent half a day at the Westin spa. We always love trying spas where ever we travel and this is one of the most memorable. Their amenities are what make it above and beyond a normal spa. We had a workout before going our separate ways. Steam room, jacuzzi and sauna were so relaxing. Relaxation room overlooked the ocean and you could sit there for hours. Highly recommended!

Visited April 2011
1 Thank Caitlyn S
worldtravel206
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Find your peace”
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Great massage. Always peaceful and tranquil. Love the massage in the beach cabana too. Check out their monthly specials-- often great deals.

Visited February 2012
Geneva, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Heavenly!”
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Overall the spa is very nice. The relaxation room is co-ed and overlooks the outside patio bar and beach. It would have been nicer if I wasn't watching people eat/drink but I just looked over them out at the ocean. The chairs are very comfy and the fruit infused water along with the juice is very refreshing.

The locker rooms are spacious enough and have a hot tub, sauna, steam room etc. The robes are ample in size (which I like) and very comfy but the sandals only came in small (probably a size 5) or very large (probably a 10-11) I couldn't walk without tripping in the large size, so I had to squeeze my size 8 foot into a tiny slipper. The locker room amenities (combs/brushes/driers/product) are fairly basic but they served their purpose. Not the best spa environment I've ever been in but it was certainly comfortable enough.

Now onto the important part - the services. I started with a 50 minute heavenly massage with Jenny (who was AMAZING) - it was the perfect amount of pressure...not too firm, not too light. I normally HATE when people try to massage my hands or my feet but she was soooo smooth that I didn't even realize she was doing my hands until I had a thought of how good it felt. She also threw in a couple of hot stones so I could decide it that was something I liked (I did!) She was great. I wish she worked in Chicago - I'd go back to see her specifically.

After my massage, I was picked up for my 80 minute "7th Heaven" facial and there were 2 things I really liked about it. First, my tech didn't talk to me the whole time. We had a bit of friendly banter, talked about my skin, what I was hoping to achieve etc. and she took it from there and let me maintain my massage induced relaxed state. Second, she didn't try to "sell" me products. She simply wrote down the products she used, what she would recommend most on the list and sent me on my marry way. Loved that! My face was soft and glowing when she was done with me.

I had a 30 minute break before my last treatment of the day which was a 30 minute blissful renewal - simply a buff & lotion application. It was a great way to end day.

All in all, I spent five hours at the spa and it was time well spent. I left feeling relaxed and renewed. I'll certainly add this to my itinerary on future trips!

Visited February 2012
Ottawa, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“great gift”
Reviewed 15 February 2012

A group of us guys gave this as a gift to our wives, they loved it! If you get a massage you can use the spa facilities all day. There are whirlpools, saunas etc... plus a beach side massage. Definitely worth the money(although its not cheap)

Visited January 2012