“Great view, good food”

Price range: US$9 - US$21
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Betty's Beach Cafe can be found at the South end of Lahaina's historic Front Street. Tucked away on the beach side of the 505 Front Street shopping center, Betty's has gorgeous views of Lahaina Beach & the World Famous Maui Sunset. We serve Breakfast Monday - Friday at 8am and Brunch on Saturday & Sunday at 8am. Full Menu starting every day at 11am. Lahaina's Best Happy Hour Daily at 2pm. We are family friendly and have kids menus available.
Reviewed 6 August 2018

We found ourselves returning to eat several times. The view is wonderful with a cooling ocean breeze for comfort. The food is good,both breakfast and lunch. The service is efficient and friendly.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

My family and I ate brunch at Betty's cafe in Lahaina this morning. We all agreed that the atmosphere is beautiful. The open air concept shows a great view of the beach while you’re dining. That being said, the ambience is the last thing we agreed on. Here are our following opinions on the restaurant (averaging out to a 3.7):

Dad’s rating: 5
My dad definitely liked this restaurant the most. He claimed his bleu cheese burger and mojito were some of the best he’s ever had. I will say there were good but not spectacular.

Sister’s rating: 3
She had bacon and toast and found the toast dry. Service was okay.

Mother’s rating: 3
Found food and service average.

Brother’s rating: 4
He had the same meal as my sister and loved the bacon. No further comments.

My rating: 3.5
I had toast, bacon, and hollandaise sauce. The meal was decent. We did have to wait to be seated for quite some time, and that was annoying.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Great location at 505 Front Street with beautiful ocean views. Reasonably priced. Nice waitress and was helpful with our special orders since we are vegan. I ordered sauteed veggies with toast which was nice. Husband ordered Huevos Rancheros minus the huevos; chef created nice vegan meal for us. Super Friendly staff - even though the restaurant was busy everyone was nice; recommend for sure. 4 starts since no vegetarian or vegan items on menu (but the chef did create for us).
Suggestion; carry almond or soy milk for coffees. I went next door to Whalers general store to buy a small container of almond milk :) :)

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Surf lessons at goofy foot then the best breakfast in Lahaina. Eggs Benedict was outstanding! Watermelon lemonade went down way to easy and with that view, we could stay all day!

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

We had the Banana Nut Pancakes and Eggs Benedict w/house made hollandaise sauce and I have to say that this is by far the best breakfast I had the whole time I was in Maui. Food was fresh and hot and the staff was attentive with excellent service. Hats off to Chef Izaac for making it a great way to start out the day! Its a little off the beaten path at the end of Front Street which makes it a lot less crowded than most places. The seaside views were just icing on the cake.

On a side note I proposed to my longtime girlfriend there just before we ate so now Betty’s will always have a special place in our hearts.

1  Thank 244jeremiahm