“Has Maui Zen Day Spa closed?”
Review of Maui Zen Day Spa

Maui Zen Day Spa
Ranked #6 of 37 Spas & Wellness in Lahaina
More attraction details
Owner description: Maui Zen Day Spa is your serene retreat in the heart of Lahaina. Enjoy top quality massage and facials without the resort price. The Signature Zen Massage combines Hawaiian, Asian and European techniques for ultimate relaxation. We also offer Lomi Lomi Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Shiatsu Facial Massage, Body Scrubs and acupuncture. Additional esthetic services in our Wailea Gateway Center location. Come in with jet lag and emerge in vacation mode! Call or book online at our website.
Reviewed 27 August 2017

I see it hasn't been rated in awhile and the web site link isn't working. An earlier comment indicated the business had closed - just wanted to confirm.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

If you are staying in a hotel and want a massage or hang around Kanapaali beach be prepared to be dinged $150 for a massage. Instead go to Maui Zen day spa for a very relaxing reasonable priced massage. This massage really relaxed me for my trip and I loved my masseuse.

1  Thank joan g
Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

It's called "la'a kea day spa" now but my wife and I found this little gem in a strip mall off of front street and wow!! sure we glad we did :-). We were tired of paying the high prices for these Hotel resort spas that we were staying in and thought we'd try an independent one.
Doesn't look like much on the outside as you go up the stairs but on inside very classy, peaceful and relaxing in a Zen kinda way :-)). I had one of the best lomilomi massages from Patricia who knew her stuff. With one touch she pin pointed all the tight and sore muscles and worked all the kinks out. My wife had a great experience too. I am going back again before we leave the island . This time I'm going to have Patricia walk on my back which I've heard is quite an experience ! Highly recommended !!

5  Thank bsm1392
Reviewed 16 April 2015

Since I last posted the review about the Maui Zen Spa in Lahaina it has closed!
Just giving everyone the heads up, I did hear that someone might take it over and I will write a review if and when I go!
Aloha,
Leslie

2  Thank leslie f
See more reviews
Reviewed 29 March 2015

My husband bought me a gift certificate for Valentines Day at this spa and after not receiving any emails back regarding trying to make appointments with them, I called and the machine said they are 'remagining' and 'reorganizing' and not taking any bookings at this time, thank your for your support'. Basically they are closed and we are out $50! We want our money back if we are not receiving services for what we paid! Very upset. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM HERE!

3  Thank Leanne J