Open today: 10:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
A piece of heaven

If you are staying in a hotel and want a massage or hang around Kanapaali beach be prepared to be... read more

Reviewed 29 July 2016
joan g
san francisco
Great discovery !!

It's called "la'a kea day spa" now but my wife and I found this little gem in a strip mall off of... read more

Reviewed 9 September 2015

from US$150.76
from US$397.58
from US$248.96
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 March 2015

My husband bought me a gift certificate for Valentines Day at this spa and after not receiving any emails back regarding trying to make appointments with them, I called and the machine said they are 'remagining' and 'reorganizing' and not taking any bookings at this time, thank your for your support'. Basically they are closed and we are out $50! We want our money back if we are not receiving services for what we paid! Very upset. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM HERE!

Date of experience: February 2015
3  Thank Leanne J
Reviewed 12 March 2015

My husband and I just returned to the hotel from our massages with Patrick and Terese. We chose this spa based on the reviews from Trip Advisor and are so glad we did! When we first arrived at the building it looked a little sketchy but once inside, the atmosphere was very inviting and serene. Both therapists were very professional but maintained a friendly rapport. We will definitely be back!

Date of experience: March 2015
Reviewed 12 March 2015

I chose this spa for a massage on vacation based on it's online reviews alone and was so glad I did! The receptionist was friendly and accommodating and my therapist, Terese did an outstanding job! I was very appreciative of her personalized recommendations for me that day based on how I was feeling and also her attention to detail during the treatment. I felt excellent that day and for days after that, she did a great job! I would highly recommend Maui Zen for their exceptional service, high quality treatments, and excellent prices!

Date of experience: March 2015
Reviewed 4 March 2015

My husband and I picked this spa for massages after reading other reviews on Trip Advisor. We were so glad we did. It was a very peaceful, relaxing experience. The spa is small, space-wise, but very quiet. My husband thoroughly enjoyed his deep tissue massage. I had a Swedish and it was good too. It is very affordable. The staff is professional and sweet. Parking is under the building but limited.

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed 14 February 2015

Found Maui Zen Day Sap on trip advisor and I was not disappointed. The building may not be very inviting but the massage was wonderful. Hollie was great. I added the extra foot massage and it was well,worth it. My favorite part was their admonition not to do anything strenuous the rest of the day - that meant reading by the beach all day. I come to Maui yearly and i will be going back for another massage. Love this place.

Date of experience: January 2015