“Maui Zen Day Spa in Lahaina Closed”
Review of Maui Zen Day Spa

Maui Zen Day Spa
Ranked #6 of 39 Spas & Wellness in Lahaina
More attraction details
Owner description: Maui Zen Day Spa is your serene retreat in the heart of Lahaina. Enjoy top quality massage and facials without the resort price. The Signature Zen Massage combines Hawaiian, Asian and European techniques for ultimate relaxation. We also offer Lomi Lomi Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Shiatsu Facial Massage, Body Scrubs and acupuncture. Additional esthetic services in our Wailea Gateway Center location. Come in with jet lag and emerge in vacation mode! Call or book online at our website.
Reviewed 16 April 2015

Since I last posted the review about the Maui Zen Spa in Lahaina it has closed!
Just giving everyone the heads up, I did hear that someone might take it over and I will write a review if and when I go!
Aloha,
Leslie

2  Thank leslie f

Reviewed 29 March 2015

My husband bought me a gift certificate for Valentines Day at this spa and after not receiving any emails back regarding trying to make appointments with them, I called and the machine said they are 'remagining' and 'reorganizing' and not taking any bookings at this time, thank your for your support'. Basically they are closed and we are out $50! We want our money back if we are not receiving services for what we paid! Very upset. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM HERE!

3  Thank Leanne J
Reviewed 12 March 2015

My husband and I just returned to the hotel from our massages with Patrick and Terese. We chose this spa based on the reviews from Trip Advisor and are so glad we did! When we first arrived at the building it looked a little sketchy but once inside, the atmosphere was very inviting and serene. Both therapists were very professional but maintained a friendly rapport. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 12 March 2015

I chose this spa for a massage on vacation based on it's online reviews alone and was so glad I did! The receptionist was friendly and accommodating and my therapist, Terese did an outstanding job! I was very appreciative of her personalized recommendations for me that day based on how I was feeling and also her attention to detail during the treatment. I felt excellent that day and for days after that, she did a great job! I would highly recommend Maui Zen for their exceptional service, high quality treatments, and excellent prices!

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 March 2015

My husband and I picked this spa for massages after reading other reviews on Trip Advisor. We were so glad we did. It was a very peaceful, relaxing experience. The spa is small, space-wise, but very quiet. My husband thoroughly enjoyed his deep tissue massage. I had a Swedish and it was good too. It is very affordable. The staff is professional and sweet. Parking is under the building but limited.