Open today: 10:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
A piece of heaven

If you are staying in a hotel and want a massage or hang around Kanapaali beach be prepared to be... read more

Reviewed 29 July 2016
joan g
san francisco
Great discovery !!

It's called "la'a kea day spa" now but my wife and I found this little gem in a strip mall off of... read more

Reviewed 9 September 2015

from US$109.95
from US$125.00
from US$480.71
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 March 2015

I chose this spa for a massage on vacation based on it's online reviews alone and was so glad I did! The receptionist was friendly and accommodating and my therapist, Terese did an outstanding job! I was very appreciative of her personalized recommendations for me that day based on how I was feeling and also her attention to detail during the treatment. I felt excellent that day and for days after that, she did a great job! I would highly recommend Maui Zen for their exceptional service, high quality treatments, and excellent prices!

Reviewed 4 March 2015

My husband and I picked this spa for massages after reading other reviews on Trip Advisor. We were so glad we did. It was a very peaceful, relaxing experience. The spa is small, space-wise, but very quiet. My husband thoroughly enjoyed his deep tissue massage. I had a Swedish and it was good too. It is very affordable. The staff is professional and sweet. Parking is under the building but limited.

Reviewed 14 February 2015

Found Maui Zen Day Sap on trip advisor and I was not disappointed. The building may not be very inviting but the massage was wonderful. Hollie was great. I added the extra foot massage and it was well,worth it. My favorite part was their admonition not to do anything strenuous the rest of the day - that meant reading by the beach all day. I come to Maui yearly and i will be going back for another massage. Love this place.

2  Thank Lisa A
Reviewed 10 February 2015

I had an excellent 80 minute swedish massage at Maui Zen. I was by myself and didn't want to pay extra for a hotel resort. The staff was very nice and I was able to use a Yelp coupon as well. Definitely a great value!

Reviewed 7 February 2015

Took a day trip to Maui from Oahu to relax and unwind with my girlfriend and booked a massage each the day before (you can book online but I called instead). We had such an incredible experience! We decided not to do a couples one as we both wanted very different types of massage, but they offer it if you want it. I REALLY needed a deep tissue massage and Fabio did his best to undo every knot in my body without ever going over that threshold into pain. He really knows what he's doing and gave me a lot of advice about day-to-day care of my body and muscles. My girlfriend has a Lomi Lomi massage from Olya, which she described as EASILY the best massage she had ever had! It's a really relaxing little spa towards the north end of Lahaina and we would definitely go back next time we are on Maui.

1  Thank MJ96789