“Sweet, Intimate Spa”
Review of Maui Zen Day Spa

Maui Zen Day Spa
Ranked #6 of 37 Spas & Wellness in Lahaina
More attraction details
Owner description: Maui Zen Day Spa is your serene retreat in the heart of Lahaina. Enjoy top quality massage and facials without the resort price. The Signature Zen Massage combines Hawaiian, Asian and European techniques for ultimate relaxation. We also offer Lomi Lomi Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Shiatsu Facial Massage, Body Scrubs and acupuncture. Additional esthetic services in our Wailea Gateway Center location. Come in with jet lag and emerge in vacation mode! Call or book online at our website.
Reviewed 4 March 2015

My husband and I picked this spa for massages after reading other reviews on Trip Advisor. We were so glad we did. It was a very peaceful, relaxing experience. The spa is small, space-wise, but very quiet. My husband thoroughly enjoyed his deep tissue massage. I had a Swedish and it was good too. It is very affordable. The staff is professional and sweet. Parking is under the building but limited.

Reviewed 14 February 2015

Found Maui Zen Day Sap on trip advisor and I was not disappointed. The building may not be very inviting but the massage was wonderful. Hollie was great. I added the extra foot massage and it was well,worth it. My favorite part was their admonition not to do anything strenuous the rest of the day - that meant reading by the beach all day. I come to Maui yearly and i will be going back for another massage. Love this place.

2  Thank Lisa A
Reviewed 10 February 2015

I had an excellent 80 minute swedish massage at Maui Zen. I was by myself and didn't want to pay extra for a hotel resort. The staff was very nice and I was able to use a Yelp coupon as well. Definitely a great value!

Reviewed 7 February 2015

Took a day trip to Maui from Oahu to relax and unwind with my girlfriend and booked a massage each the day before (you can book online but I called instead). We had such an incredible experience! We decided not to do a couples one as we both wanted very different types of massage, but they offer it if you want it. I REALLY needed a deep tissue massage and Fabio did his best to undo every knot in my body without ever going over that threshold into pain. He really knows what he's doing and gave me a lot of advice about day-to-day care of my body and muscles. My girlfriend has a Lomi Lomi massage from Olya, which she described as EASILY the best massage she had ever had! It's a really relaxing little spa towards the north end of Lahaina and we would definitely go back next time we are on Maui.

1  Thank MJ96789
See more reviews
Reviewed 13 January 2015

I have been living on Maui for 24 years and would be keeping the world's best secret if I didn't share my favorite massage therapy experience.
I have been doing business at Maui Zen since they opened and I love the owner and the entire staff.
My favorite therapist is Kanui who gives a massage that guarantee's you leaving relaxed and worked out all at the same time! It is hard for me to take it down a notch as I go 24/7 everyday and
I started going to see Kanui weekly because I sit at my desk for 8 plus hours a day and my neck and shoulders carry the weight of the world! Kanui has sculpted a whole new scenerio from cement to butter!
Highly recommend this Spa and especially Kanui.

Thank you for being there for us!