Open today: 10:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
A piece of heaven

If you are staying in a hotel and want a massage or hang around Kanapaali beach be prepared to be... read more

Reviewed 29 July 2016
joan g
san francisco
Great discovery !!

It's called "la'a kea day spa" now but my wife and I found this little gem in a strip mall off of... read more

Reviewed 9 September 2015

from US$220.00
from US$480.71
from US$109.95
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 February 2015

Found Maui Zen Day Sap on trip advisor and I was not disappointed. The building may not be very inviting but the massage was wonderful. Hollie was great. I added the extra foot massage and it was well,worth it. My favorite part was their admonition not to do anything strenuous the rest of the day - that meant reading by the beach all day. I come to Maui yearly and i will be going back for another massage. Love this place.

2  Thank Lisa A
Reviewed 10 February 2015

I had an excellent 80 minute swedish massage at Maui Zen. I was by myself and didn't want to pay extra for a hotel resort. The staff was very nice and I was able to use a Yelp coupon as well. Definitely a great value!

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed 7 February 2015

Took a day trip to Maui from Oahu to relax and unwind with my girlfriend and booked a massage each the day before (you can book online but I called instead). We had such an incredible experience! We decided not to do a couples one as we both wanted very different types of massage, but they offer it if you want it. I REALLY needed a deep tissue massage and Fabio did his best to undo every knot in my body without ever going over that threshold into pain. He really knows what he's doing and gave me a lot of advice about day-to-day care of my body and muscles. My girlfriend has a Lomi Lomi massage from Olya, which she described as EASILY the best massage she had ever had! It's a really relaxing little spa towards the north end of Lahaina and we would definitely go back next time we are on Maui.

Date of experience: February 2015
1  Thank MJ96789
Reviewed 13 January 2015

I have been living on Maui for 24 years and would be keeping the world's best secret if I didn't share my favorite massage therapy experience.
I have been doing business at Maui Zen since they opened and I love the owner and the entire staff.
My favorite therapist is Kanui who gives a massage that guarantee's you leaving relaxed and worked out all at the same time! It is hard for me to take it down a notch as I go 24/7 everyday and
I started going to see Kanui weekly because I sit at my desk for 8 plus hours a day and my neck and shoulders carry the weight of the world! Kanui has sculpted a whole new scenerio from cement to butter!
Highly recommend this Spa and especially Kanui.

Thank you for being there for us!

Reviewed 11 January 2015

A little off Front St in Lahaina, Maui Zen Day Spa was a great place to relax with a massage as well as other beauty related services. I bought a 2 hour session for my wife as part of her birthday and she loved it - said it was the best massage she ever had.