“Excellent massage”
Review of Maui Zen Day Spa

Maui Zen Day Spa
Ranked #6 of 39 Spas & Wellness in Lahaina
More attraction details
Owner description: Maui Zen Day Spa is your serene retreat in the heart of Lahaina. Enjoy top quality massage and facials without the resort price. The Signature Zen Massage combines Hawaiian, Asian and European techniques for ultimate relaxation. We also offer Lomi Lomi Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Shiatsu Facial Massage, Body Scrubs and acupuncture. Additional esthetic services in our Wailea Gateway Center location. Come in with jet lag and emerge in vacation mode! Call or book online at our website.
Reviewed 10 February 2015

I had an excellent 80 minute swedish massage at Maui Zen. I was by myself and didn't want to pay extra for a hotel resort. The staff was very nice and I was able to use a Yelp coupon as well. Definitely a great value!

Reviewed 7 February 2015

Took a day trip to Maui from Oahu to relax and unwind with my girlfriend and booked a massage each the day before (you can book online but I called instead). We had such an incredible experience! We decided not to do a couples one as we both wanted very different types of massage, but they offer it if you want it. I REALLY needed a deep tissue massage and Fabio did his best to undo every knot in my body without ever going over that threshold into pain. He really knows what he's doing and gave me a lot of advice about day-to-day care of my body and muscles. My girlfriend has a Lomi Lomi massage from Olya, which she described as EASILY the best massage she had ever had! It's a really relaxing little spa towards the north end of Lahaina and we would definitely go back next time we are on Maui.

1  Thank MJ96789
Reviewed 13 January 2015

I have been living on Maui for 24 years and would be keeping the world's best secret if I didn't share my favorite massage therapy experience.
I have been doing business at Maui Zen since they opened and I love the owner and the entire staff.
My favorite therapist is Kanui who gives a massage that guarantee's you leaving relaxed and worked out all at the same time! It is hard for me to take it down a notch as I go 24/7 everyday and
I started going to see Kanui weekly because I sit at my desk for 8 plus hours a day and my neck and shoulders carry the weight of the world! Kanui has sculpted a whole new scenerio from cement to butter!
Highly recommend this Spa and especially Kanui.

Thank you for being there for us!

Reviewed 11 January 2015

A little off Front St in Lahaina, Maui Zen Day Spa was a great place to relax with a massage as well as other beauty related services. I bought a 2 hour session for my wife as part of her birthday and she loved it - said it was the best massage she ever had.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 December 2014

Vacationing with extended family over the holidays and my sister & I needed to get away from the chaos of the group. We booked the Aloha Maui packages; massages & body scrub. Such a great atmosphere and excellent service. I've never had a body scrub where you didn't shower afterwards, but felt clean & refreshed after my treatment. Highly recommend if you want a little break from your vacation.

1  Thank Spiralgirl3