All reviews beach access maui brewing co living room thousand bucks nice condo underground parking luggage cart property management rented condo beds were comfortable every morning sun all day balcony door minute drive cross breeze quiet resort great kitchen
Reviewed 28 November 2013

This hotel is "managed" by an elderly man named Ed, who is unbelievably rude. He kicked my family out of the tiny swimming pool at 11:00 AM because my 1 year old nephew was "making noise" (laughing and occasionally squealing in delight, as infants sometimes do when having fun) which is against the rules of the pool (we were the only ones in the pool aside from 2 young girls, also making a typical amount of noise well within what most people would consider to be reasonable). I asked him if the property had a policy not allowing children and babies in the common areas, he said they were welcome if they could follow his rules. I explained that we left the pool when he told us we were making too much noise because we can't force a 1 year old to be silent- he then shrugged and said he "had to report" us for making noise, I understand that excessively loud noises can be disruptive to fellow guests (I don't know anyone who would consider the noise we were making excessive) and tried to tell him that we were doing our best to keep quiet. He shrugged again and asked for my name and room number so he could report us. If you are traveling to Maui, especially if you are traveling with your family, I absolutely would not recommend staying here. I have never met anyone as smug or who enjoys power tripping more than this man. Thanks for ruining our vacation Ed!

• Stayed: November 2013
22  Thank Coffeedrinkerz
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Would highly recommend Hololani Resort unit A503. We had an amazing ocean views, very clean and newly remodeled with all the amenities. It was our first trip to Maui and the location was perfect, easy access to the beach, 5mins to Old town lahaina. The only thing that that I didn't like was the stove top, the burners took forever to get hot, other than that our experience over all was amazing and we look forward to our next trip to Maui.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Misty W
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

a302
We had a really hard time to chooce apt. We took this apt becose of the price and the view. But in the end it was really awsome apt. Really big, clean, just on the beach in a beautiful place. Next time we will back here for sore!! More then value gor your money

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Ayelet D
Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

Really nice grounds each condo gives u a great view of the beach and ocean. Pool is decent and the BBQ pit is super clean all the time. Easy beach access and the sites around the pool (u know who you are) make for a nice day tanning...

2  Thank DavidC6847
Reviewed 18 July 2013

The Good (as of our visit in June 2013):Easy Beach Access , Easy to walk to shopping center/McDonald's/Restaurants, Boss Frogs - Best Snorkeling Rental Place -Walking across the street, Spectacular view of the other Islands. Swimming with Sea Turtles up close.
BBQ pits so clean every day you'd think they were brand new
The Bad: If you have kids keep in mind the Older (and I do mean the Dinosaurs) Owners will complain constantly to management about kids being to loud in the pool during acceptable hours 12-6pm. Note: Owners with kids seem to get this it's those Dinosaurs that don't.

Room Tip: It's Random but if you can get rooms Higher up (5-6th floor) you'll see the Sea Turtles from above in the Ocean. The Paradise Grill on HWY30 has great 1/2 off meals from 4-5pm.. You'll save 40-50 bucks at this time. The Pastrami Sandwich is one of the best you'll find.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family