It was our second time staying at the Sheraton Maui, we love the location, the amenities are great for kids.
I highly recommend to upgrade the room to the building number 6, the views are outstanding and you get to use the lounge for breakfast and happy hour.
Shauna at the front desk was amazing helping us to choosing the right room, she is definitely one of the reasons why we came back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Beach's Black Rock, is near Whalers Village and Kapalua-West Maui Airport. Our Hawaii hotel has a lagoon, a ballroom, and an Ocean Lawn for weddings and meetings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maui Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Maui Sheraton
- Sheraton Lahaina
- Lahaina Sheraton
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina